Part 2

So, I'm back. Did you miss me? Hell, what kind of a question is that?

I didn't eat anything. I tried, 'cause I know if you were here you would have shoved the food down my throat and told me self harm helps nobody, but I wasn't hungry. I can feel the few bites I did take sitting at the top of my throat planning their escape.  I was able to hold myself together all the way through the meal and chores though, and I'm quite proud of that. I almost lost it, though, when Kinsie walked in and said "Oh, spaghetti! Ash's favorite!"

I know she didn't mean it - she is only four - but it hurt. I don't think she understands what happened really. I don't know if anyone has told her why Ash isn't around. I can't. She loves you so much.

Luckily, Bruno was there, and he let me bury my face into his fluffy doggo neck 'til I could smile. If mom and dad noticed that I didn't eat they didn't say anything.

I have on your tee shirt. Remember that one that I stole from you years ago? It used to hang to my knees back then, but it actually fits now. Of course you know that. I wore it the day...

...sorry. I thought even though I couldn't say it I might be able to write it. I will have to eventually, but just not yet. Okay? Okay. Anyway, you got so mad when I stole this from you.

"Sierra? What are you doing in my room?"

"Mom didn't want me home alone," I explained, riffling through your shirts. "Do you have anything besides tee shirts with stupid bands on them?"

"If they are so stupid why did you steal all my CD's?"

"Whatever." I let out a squeal suddenly and slammed the closet door in your face.

When I opened it, I revealed you still standing there, your face pulled in frustration as you glared at me. Slowly your eyes scanned me, and I crossed my arms.

"It doesn't even fit you!" you finally exploded, throwing your hands in the air.

"So. It's All Time Low and I like it. Consider it my thirteenth birthday present."

"No. Give it back! It's mine!" You lunged for me, grabbing at the hem as you tried to pull it off me.

"Hey, watch it perv!" I screamed as I felt cold air hit my stomach.

Your face went red as a tomato and you jumped back leaving my arms stuck in the tangled mess around my head.

I straitened the shirt. "Wait 'til I tell Ryder that you were trying to undress me," I smirked.

"What!?" Your eyes shot wide. "No! It's my shirt! Ew!" Your face contorted as you made a gagging noise. "God, no. I didn't even see your pink bra! Not like I was thinking if everything else matches. I mean..." You continued making faces and rambling for a while until you noticed me laughing at you.

"Screw off and go to your boyfriend's house," you said, shoving me out your door and slamming it behind me.

The thing is Ryder wasn't home, and I didn't really want to see him anyway. I sat outside your door the rest of the day. I don't know if you noticed. You practiced your drums which truthfully sounded like shit. You have improved so much. I'm quite proud.