The best of me

(Sarah p.o.v.)
(1 month later)
"Come on clyde,they want some to." I practically whined from my spot on the sofa outlaw whined from beside me,"see he agrees" I've been begging for some sour cream and onion chips, penut butter and sour gummy bears. I looked at BG and gave him the puppy eyes I knew he couldnt say no to. He sighed,"fine but your staying there I don't want anything happening to the boys." "Who said there boys? They could be girls." "Lord help me if there girls, I'd be in prison before they're 18'" I laughed. He's super Protective of me the farther along I get. I'm four months with twins. I don't blame him for being protective of me. That's one thing I adore about him. "I have outlaw, sylo and allie, Trust me nothing gets past these guys. And if I need anything I have my phone here." I said showing him my phone that was on a near by table. Then a minute later I gasped,"whats wrong?" B asked worried "they just kicked. When you were talking they know there daddy's voice. They were kicking last night when you were Singing." He came over to put his hands on my belly,"hey guys I hope your behaving for your mama in there she's doing a big job for ya" this guy is a huge teddy bear around me and these babies. They kick again alittle harder."woah easy there kiddos".
(Brantley p.o.v.)
I kiss sarah on the head then leave to go to the store to buy what she wanted and ran into jessie literally. Sorry Jess. I tell her as i grab her to keep her from falling. It's all good. She says and looks at what i had in my hand and raises an eyebrow at me. It's not for me, it's for your sister.  I tell her laughing at the face she was making. Ok! She says. Well I'm gonna grab the chips then I'm heading home but I'll see you tomorrow at the house. I tell her. Ok see ya tomorrow. She says giving me a hug and walking off. I grab the chips and go pay for the chips, bears, and peanut butter. I go home and see sarah asleep on the couch with the dogs laying with her and in the floor by her. I put the stuff in the kitchen and come back and pick her up and carry her up to my room, which will hopefully be ours soon because i plan on asking her to move in with me tomorrow. I lay her in bed since she's already in my shirt and i get undressed and climb into bed then pull her to me and lay there rubbing her stomach.
(Next day)
(Jessie p.o.v.)
I pull up to b's house and see sarah sitting on the porch and bg behind her. I get out. You ready to go girlie? I ask her. Yup let's go. See you later b! She tells him. I help her in the truck then i get in amd we go to the doctor's. They call her back and the doctor comes in and starts the ultrasound he looks at one baby and writes something down,  then does the same thing for the other baby. He wipes off her stomach and takes me out into the hall and tells me the genders. I go back in and we went up front so she could make another appointment. After we left the doctor's office we decided to go and get lunch. So when are you planning on having the party? She asks. Well today is Friday I'm gonna shoot for Thursday.  I tell her. We finish eating and i take her back to brantley's house. I help her out and go with her to make sure don't fall. Bg comes out how'd it go? He questions. They're healthy. Sarah tells him. Alright y'all i luv ya but I'm going home and changing into lounging clothes because i got a party to plan, I'll see y'all Thursday if not sooner. I tell them and give them hugs. I get in the truck and head back home to start party planning.