PROLOGUE

Love Demands All rightfully without asking...

PROLOGUE

"I am afraid; I hardly remember anything about her." The girl, walking beside the handsome stout guy in the hotel lobby, said under her smile.

Winter has just started sheeting the skies of New Delhi, slowly it will grasp the every little thing into its strong grip. The trees started loosing its colour, though not completely, it still has the time for that.The wedding season has already geared up and for being a Punjabi her shaadi is a big affair. Being the daughter of a renowned personality her marriage will be the talk of town. Though she is aware and well known to her groom but before leaving the country with him leaving behind her family and every little thing she loves other than him; she wanted to know if there is any doubt in his mind about her. To her wild guess, yes he had some query to make about her mother, which didn't offend her but smile. Probably that is the best part of her life, she cherish every moment. The best gift ever her father gave her on her fifth birthday.

"Vishal, I hardly remember her face even. There are pictures that my father used to show me, where mom was holding the just born baby me. I used to see them everyday and tried to visualize my mom but.." her voice choked. "I used to see a face with nothing on it. She was my biological mother, the truth I can never run away from but the other truth I can never deny my mamma is my everything. Vishal, never pretend to love me, which my father used to show me for the first five years of life and which proved to be a disaster when I was of sixteen. Never do that." Said the bride, Trisha Khanna.

"Your father had love marriages?" asked Vishal scratching his head.

"First time, with my mom, arranged particularly by dadaji and dadiji. My mom hailed from another big shot family with the same background as of my father's and the second one.." the smile enlightened her face, "my mamma" she continued to say under her constant smile, "She was just another nanny appointed for me by my dad with Mrs. Khanna tag."

"Sorry!! Nanny but.." confused Vishal asked.

"Long story... not now. I will be telling you sometime soon for sure, now we should smile and pretend as if we are talking about ourselves." Said Trisha startling her groom, "Because they are coming here and if she knows I am again flaunting their love story with my marriage just five days away; she is going to kill me."

Trisha hugged her mother then father who stood there smiling. "Namestein!" greeting Vishal, the would be son in law stood grilled between would be wife and in laws.

"What happened?" asked the lady in light green saree "Everything is fine? Trisha again you pulled some prank." Scolded The Mrs. Khanna.

"Mamma.. why you always think that I am pulling pranks on him? This is not fair abb paanch din mein shaadi ho jani hain meri (When my wedding is scheduled five days later) and..." making a baby face pouting her lips she looked to her parents.

"Tripura stop pulling my daughter's leg." Mr. Karan Khanna embraced his daughter in warm hug.

"Only yours? Not mine?" scolded Tripura.

"Ours... sorry ma'am." Holding his ears the equally celebrated and controversial Lawyer stood defeated. He welcomed her for family hug.

Not being able to hold back his smile, Vishal looked happily to them. Tripura gestured him to join them. Briefing the hug they came apart.

"Chalien (Let's Go). We are getting late for ring ceremony." Tripura asked her daughter and son in law to come fast. She almost had to drag her husband out from there who was least interested to leave his daughter with her fiance. "Come soon. Mr and Mrs. Malhotra are also looking for you." Tripura said loud and clear while dragging her husband out from there. "They are getting married Karan. Stop behaving like a typical dad." She tried to scold her husband with a whisper but it was clearly audible to the other couple standing within a distance.

"Are you sure you know the truth?" Vishal asked.

"What do you mean?" Trisha asked rudely, "they are my mom dad and I will not know?"

"Like, the way they are behaving; are you sure they didn't have a love marriage?" Vishal doubted Trisha's information.

"That was not a marriage that was a contract." Trisha said, "Vishal" she called him lovingly, "They were not husband wife when they got married they were just my mom dad but then you know when they fell in love with each other there is no looking back."

"They are just perfect for each other." Vishal said smiling to his to be wife. "Let's go." They started walking towards the exit.

"I am lucky that I got to witness their love story which Mayra and Shashank are jealous of me and sometimes I find them lucky because mamma carried them in her womb." Trisha's voice chocked, "but you know what I used to tell her sometimes; just put me in your tummy and speak to me and I will also kick you from inside." She wiped her tears from the corner of her eyes. They laughed in unison as Trisha remembered and shared her memories with Vishal.

"You think they will be happy?" Karan asked looking at his daughter and son-in-law from a distance.

"If I am happy with you then she will be..definitely!!!" teased Tripura.

"Shut up ! How can you even compare me with someone else?" scolded Karan. "I am one piece only exclusively for you."

"Toh! Is Vishal available for all?" Tripura rolled her eyes over Karan.

"I didn't mean to so!" pouting his lips her husband stood defeated.

"Okay. I admit you are the best!" Tripura briefed a hug to Karan, "I should call them. Muhurat ka saamay (auspicious time)....." She walked away from her husband.

"You should be telling me everything what you know." Vishal said without noticing Tripura near them.

"Kya bhai!! What? Is going on?" she asked.

"Nothing mamma private talks." Trisha said. "app aur papa jab private talks karte ho do we interfere?" (when you and father used to have private conversations do we interfere?)

"Hmm. But now I have no choice Vishal. I have to interfere and to take my daughter and your would be wife to the stage for the ring ceremony and you too. Look Mrs. Malhotra is also here." Tripura smiled welcoming Vishal's mother.

Both the ladies took the bride and the groom to the Dias in between the shower of flowers and blessings they exchanged rings that they will carry along for the rest of their lives signifying to be The Man and The Wife.

Unsaid the loveliest couple, Mr. and Mrs. Khanna stood there happy witnessing their little daughter in the arms of her dream man. "I love You." Whispered Karan shoving his hands to her shoulder. "I love you too..." she said with her hands around his waist reciprocating the love they share."

Until we meet..

Love

NB.