Soon enough, I heard the door open and footsteps walk out into the dark night before I fell to sleep.

---

3 weeks.

It's been 3 weeks since my little incident with my so called friends. I haven't really talked to them unless it's been about 'where my favorite top was...' or 'have you seen my mascara...' stupid stuff like that.

I still live with them, yes. I refused to move out since I could possibly end up getting a room with worse people.

Austin and I have gotten way closer. I actually really like him... I avoid Robbie all the time along with his little crew. The only person I talk to is Christian and that's at dance since I don't have any other friends I know in that class.

Jessica's been staying out of my way... I wonder why actually. Eh. Who cares. That bitch could die for all I know and I wouldn't give a shit.

This morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing 2 hours before I was actually supposed to get up. I groaned and looked at it.

'Robbie'

I declined and turned my phone off, just in case he called again. I rolled over onto my side and shut my eyes for a second.

Well... I guess it was more than a second because when I looked at Mackenzie's clock it was 6:27. I decided to get up before the alarm makes me in 3 minutes.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a long sleeve, black sweatshirt and shorts. I went to the bathroom and changed. When I came out, Ella and Liz were ready while Mackenzie was waiting for the bathroom. I stared at them for a second before walking to my desk and pulled out my bracelets.

I carefully slipped them onto my wrists and over my sleeves. I tied my hair up and grabbed my backpack, making my way for the door. I didn't bother to wait for them. I never do anymore.

I walked through the halls to my first class and got there super early. I had enough time to look at my phone for a while, so I did. When I turned it on I had 37 new messages.

All from Robbie.

'Please answer your phone'

'Miranda please'

'Answer your damn phone!'

'Please I'm sorry, that was stupid of me...'

'Miranda!'

'I'm calling you!'

3 Missed calls from Robbie

'God dammit Miranda answer your phone!'

'I'm sorry for what I did, now answer me!'

I got bored of the messages and just deleted the conversation. I sat back in my chair and watched as more students arrived in the classroom. When they did, I self-consciously pulled my sweater sleeves higher onto my hands and my bracelets tighter.

Once the bell rung class had begun.

I sat through the whole hour completely bored out of my mind. I actually ended up doodling on 2 full pages about quotes and TV characters... crap like that.

I accidently drew Austin's name a few times too... oops.

I got up when class had ended and made my way to my next class, alone.

When I got there, Jessica or Amber wasn't there. Oh god. That meant Robbie and I didn't have a lab partners and we'd most likely have to pair up. I do not want to pair up with him, and not only because I seriously hate him.