Chapter 4

Your POV:

So instead of going off on my own like I planned I was being dragged literally dragged, along with Kagome and her friends. This is how it happened. As I was walking away into the forest I felt something wrap itself around me. I looked down to find an orange snake wrapped around my arms and torso. Later I learned it was a small fox demon named Shippo. However he remained wrapped around me while Inuyasha dragged me by the back of my shirt collar.

At this point I was drained mentally and physically so I decided not to struggle and just wait till we got to wherever we were going. Along the way I learned the names of everyone else in the group: Like Miroku the monk, Sango the girl who hit me with the boomerang she's a demon slayer, and the two-tailed fox is Kirara.

After several hours of being dragged around for several hours we arrived at a small village. Shippo unwrapped himself from me and turned back into his normal form. However Inuyasha was still holding the collar of my shirt. "Umm do you mind letting go of my shirt," I said yelling that last part. he let me go and I got up and spent about 5 minutes wiping the dirt off my shorts. "What is your problem I may not look or act like one but I'm a woman and I should be treated like one. Heck the least you could do was carry me Shrek style," I glared at Inuyasha. Everyone just looked at me like they had no idea what I was talking about, even Kagome looked at me confused. Then again she's never home so I doubt she has even seen that movie. "Curse you stupid time travelling well," I mumbled to myself. "More like a wild animal if you ask me," he said.

Just as I was about to say something Kagome interrupted me. "Anyways let's just go to Kaede's to figure out what to do next." We all began walking and eventually arrived at a small hut. We went inside and there was a woman who looked like she was 90. "How old is that woman anyways," I whispered to Kagome. "She's only 50," she answered. Are you serious 50!!! Then again we are in feudal times people really didn't live that long.

She was making some kind of stew in a giant pot and was starting to pour some in a small bowl. She turned to face us and almost dropped the bowl. "What's gotten into you old hag," Inuyasha asked raising an eyebrow at her. This guy seriously doesn't treat anyone with an ounce of respect. "How is there one similar to Inuyasha," the old woman questioned. "Easy father was a demon and mother a human mix that together and you get me," I replied. "So ye are half demon as well," the old lady said. "Yeah I am," I said feeling proud.

I then heard Inuyasha scoffing from the corner of the hut. "What's that supposed to mean," I glared at him. "There is no way someone like you is even close to being a half demon you stood no chance against Naraku," he said as he sat leaning against one of the huts' walls. "One I am half demon, two Naraku sent you flying into a tree not me so if anything you're less of a demon than I am." I yelled back. "You know you're really starting to get on my nerves," he said getting up. "Well you do too so looks like we're even," as I started getting up the pain in my ribs stopped me.

'That damn boomerang was more powerful than I thought,' I said in my head as I placed my hands on the left side of my abdomen. "(Y/N) are you okay what hurts," Kagome asked me. "I'm fine I probably broke a few ribs I'll be fine I just need to lay down for a while," I explained. "I think we all meed to take the rest of the day to recover," Miroku suggested.

Everyone agreed and they all walked out of the hut going about their own business. I laid down on the floor which eased some of the pain. I stared at the ceiling trying to figure out how I could their piece of the jewel and all the others. I guess the only plan for now is to just help them and once they make the jewel whole again I take it for myself. Eventually I closed my eyes and fell into a somewhat deep sleep.

When I woke up again it was night and there was a small lantern in the middle of the hut. I sat up and stretched a little bit feeling less pain than before. I decided to go outside for a bit of fresh air. I looked up at the sky and saw a sea full of stars. Its amazing how many stars you can see when there is no such thing as pollution. I picked up the faint scent of water and decided to head out that way. I ended up reaching a small river and sat on the edge of the bank. I could see the reflection of the moon in the river and it was almost a full moon, the time where I become full human for one night.

"Hey mom, so a lot has happened in the last couple of days. You already know what happens at school but thats how everything started. This time I was helped out by a girl in my class, Kagome. Along with her was a half breed like me named Inuyasha. He is rude, arrogant, selfish, and a total jerk you would totally hate him. But I mean he can't be all bad if he is friends with all these humans. Oh but the thing is, all of this is happening in a whole other time period, during Feudal Japan. But that isn't even the craziest part, it just so happens that in this era the Sacred Jewel actually exists. You I used to think that the stories you used to tell me were just myths. I mean who knew that it actually exists or existed I guess I'm not sure which one I should use," all of a sudden I heard someone coming up from behind me.

I turned to see Inuyasha standing there. "Who were you talking to just now," he asked raising an eyebrow. "Um no one it was nothing," I said dodging the question. "Whatever its not like I cared anyways," he said turning his head with his hands in his sleeves. "Its not like I wanted you to care and why are you here anyways," I questioned angrily. "I was making sure you didn't run off with the jewel again" he yelled. "In case you haven't noticed I don't have it otherwise you wouldn't have found me just sitting here," I retorted.

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it right away. "Besides I have my reasons for wanting the Scared Jewel just like you have your own probably," I added. "Is that so then why do you want the Sacred Jewel so bad," he asked. "I'm tired of being half demon I wanna be just like everyone else, I wanna be human," I answered. "Why would anyone wanna be a weak human anyways," he sneered. "Its not like you would understand, but for me in a place where only humans exist and no demons someone like me is rejected by everyone else. How could I not want something like that when  it can give me a completely normal life," I explained. "Are you sure things will be as you say," he asked me.

I looked at him not really sure what he meant by his question. "Of course it's gonna be like that me being fully human will allow me to be accepted by everyone this is the way it has to be," I said standing up. "Do you really think they'll accept you as a human when they already know who you once were," he yelled.

His words left me speechless a bit I was struggling to find a way to defend my position. "Do you have any idea what it's like to feel like you don't have a place where you can belong. Have you ever been verbally and physically abused day in and day out," I finally said. "It's not like I don't know what you're talking about but, I don't think I've had it half as bad as you have," he said but the tone in his voice had changed.

I realized that he can be more than an arrogant jerk because he has a soft side even if he tries to hide it all the time. "Oh well what's done is done right now. I am who I am right now and my past has made me who I am today. Maybe in time I will be able to figure out what I truly what it is I truly want. Well Inuyasha I've decided to help you guys look for the shards of the jewel. Hopefully by the time we have them all I'll have a decision. Well then goodnight Inuyasha," and I walked back towards the hut to sleep.

There were some trees that were a little ways away from the river and I just smiled to myself. "You know you guys Inuyasha might be oblivious to your presence but I'm not," I said and continued walking. And just like that the day was at an end and was preparing for what lay ahead tomorrow.

So I know I am like way way way overdue for a chapter but hopefully this is good enough for all of you for now. I do apologize for such the long wait. But a new chapter is in the making your journey will begin soon. In the meantime like, vote, comment, let me know what you guys think. If you wanna have a certain battle from the anime in the story drop a comment and let me know I'll put it in I will take comments in order of who suggests what first. Also in absolutely no way do I own the characters or story of Inuyasha nor do I own the rights to you guys. So until next time see you soon.