Chapter 3

Your POV:

I woke up with the sun shining through the window onto my face. My hand went to my neck and I was eased when I felt the Sacred Jewel. I sat up on my bed and stretched a bit. I got up and went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I decided to go with a simple light blue t-shirt, jean shorts, and black shoes. My hair was put into a high ponytail and my bangs were combed to the right side.

I looked down at the chain that held the jewel and I couldn't help but think that it just made my outfit a little less casual. But that didn't really bother me I actually liked that. It was really shocking  that none of them came after them I mean isn't this thing important to them. Oh well not my problem, all I have to worry about is finding the rest of the pieces.

The only problem is I have no idea where to start. Then again Kagome was in a world where she never belonged and she had possession of the jewel. Did she really want want to be in that world in the first place, if so then what was her reason?

As I was beginning to get lost in my thoughts I heard footsteps on top of my roof. I looked under my bed for my sword and grabbed it. Wait why is there even someone on my roof in the first place? Just as I was thinking that I heard glass shatter in the other room.

I opened my bedroom door and saw that the window was broken and there was glass all over the living room floor. I looked around for anything that could have caused the glass to break but there was nothing.

"What the hell whoever did this is gonna pay big time," I yelled. Then walking out of the kitchen I saw the silver-haired hanyou. "Oh you have got to be kidding me," I groaned in annoyance.

"You, what are you doing here," he asked rudely with a small glare. "I live here you know. What there are you doing breaking in through my window," I growled angrily. "It's none of your business just stay out of my way," he retorted. "It is too my business this is my home and I can have you arrested for breaking and entering. So if you know what's good for you then you'll leave now," I yelled.

"Just stay out of my way ok. Wait what is that around your neck," he asked suddenly noticing the jewel around my neck. "I-It's nothing j-just a family heirloom," I said covering the jewel with my hand. "It was you wasn't it, you were the one who stole the Sacred Jewel from Kagome," he said accusing me. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know what this Sacred Jewel even is," I said pretending to be clueless. "You can play dumb all you want, but I recognize your scent," he said walking towards me.

He was slowly starting to pull his sword from its sheath. I gripped my sword tightly, I wasn't sure if I should unsheathe it or not in order to fight back. When he was two inches away from me I brought my leg up and kicked him in the stomach. He ended up smashing into my coffee table and broke it.

"Oh come on you've got to be kidding me," I said irritated. I saw him getting up and I turned and ran into my room and closed the door behind me. I ran towards my window and opened it up in order to escape. Just as I was halfway out I heard the door slam open and I hurried out. I jumped onto the roof of the building next to my window and the demon dog was right behind me. "What's it gonna take to get this guy off my back," I said as I ran and jumped from roof to roof.

Within a few minutes I had somehow made it back to Kagome's house. "Hey you get back here," I turned and saw him right behind me. I looked over towards where the well was and ran straight towards it. I opened up the sliding door and looked down at the well. "If this doesn't work then I'm screwed," I told myself.

I could hear his footsteps approaching and I just shut my eyes and jumped in. I was expecting to land flat on my face onto the hard ground but instead my body felt like it was floating. Everything that happened the first time I jumped in was happening again.