Chapter 1

A/N: So above is a picture of the sword Ryujin or at least how it looks you can think of it with a different color and stuff. Anyways as I mentioned this chapter is just a set up for the plot in a way so it will seems short. Hope you enjoy.

______________________________

Reader's POV:

School had ended once again however, things were only just beginning for me. Everyday as I leave school there is always a group of people waiting to physically or verbally torture me, sometimes both. When I reached the exit of the school grounds there was already a group of people waiting for me. I stopped under the archway with the school's name on it and the group then approached me.

"Well well if it isn't little Miss Demon Hound, what poor creature are you off to kill now," one boy remarked. "Please let me through I need to get home," I said calmly with no expression on my face. "Ohh be careful Toichi she might hurt you with those fangs," a girl said clinging to the arm of the boy she addressed. "I need to leave so please just leave me alone," I gripped my bag and tried pushing through everyone.

"Where do you think you're going you little bitch," I was grabbed by my arm and yanked forcefully to the ground. "Please just leave me alone," my voiced slightly shook as tears formed in my eyes. "Awww look at her beg, when we get done with you you're gonna be doing more than begging you're going to be wishing you were dead," I was hit square in my jaw and suddenly I was receiving blows from every direction.

I shielded my face as best as I could while I waited for them to get bored with me. I never fought back against anyone not even once, because if I did and ended up seriously hurting someone then it would only prove I'm more demon than human. Once they were done they walked away laughing and making their usual comments. I stood up shakily due to my body now being sore from the new set of bruises I had just received.

I was beginning to feel light headed and I couldn't walk straight. "Hey girl are you ok," I heard a male voice say I suddenly got very dizzy and I was starting to lose consciousness. I caught a glimpse of silver hair as the boy who called out to me kept me from falling over. The last thing I heard before everything went dark was a name... Inuyasha.

Kagome's POV:

When I got out of school I saw Inuyasha just standing there. What does he think he's doing someone is going to see him that idiot! "Inuyasha," I yelled at him, I was gonna give him a piece of my mind. But as I got closer I saw that he had his arms around a girl who looked to be unconscious. "Inuyasha what happened to her," I asked as I ran over towards them.

"Well I was waiting for you so I could bring you back since you were taking forever when I saw her. She looked pretty beat up when she suddenly fainted," he explained to me. "Wait I know her, her name is (Y/N) she is in my class. It must have happened again," I exclaimed as I saw her cuts and bruises. "What do you mean 'it happened again'," he asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's nothing come on let's take her back to my house so I can treat her there. I'll ride my bike while you carry her on your back," he just nodded and placed her on his back while I got my bike from the bike rack. We got to my house in a matter of minutes. We went to my room and Inuyasha placed her on my bed."Inuyahsa hand me the bandages on my desk behind you please," I told him. He gave them to me and I wrapped her arms and legs where her injuries seemed the worst.

When I was done I plopped down on the floor by the side of my bed. Inuyahsa who had been standing the whole time sat down next to me. He seemed to be thinking and his face showed it as well. "Hey Inuyasha is something wrong," I asked as I looked at him. "It's just I was thinking about what you said earlier," he said almost whispering. "You mean about 'it happening again'," I asked and he nodded his head in response.

"I don't know why really but just about everyone at school dislikes her. It's bad to the point where people have beaten her just like today. By the time I see her and try to help she's run off and I could never catch up to her," I explained to him. He stayed silent processing what I had just told him.

I wonder if he could relate to her considering what happened to him. "Let's get some rest we have more jewel shards to find tomorrow," I said. I laid my head down on his lap and fell asleep almost instantly.

______________________

A/N: The next chapter will be a bit more interesting than this and a bit longer as well. Well please comment telling me what you think so far, vote, and add this story. Till next chapter ^.^