Chapter 4, The Family

Ben's POV ~•~•~•~

I felt a soft licking toung on my face my first morning in the mansion.
I opened my eyed tiredly. On my chest was a red and black Siberian husky,with gold eyes and a bloody mouth. I yelped and pushed it off me. It fell to the ground and gave out a small bark.

Jeff looked over his side of the room with a hoodie in hand looking refreshed. He was smirking at me. "I was going to wake you,but it seems Smile took care of that." He started laughing.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at him properly.

We was wearing black dress pants and his shoes. But he wore no shirt. His chest was bare and very white. He had pecks? And abbs? I guess stalking people and gutting them takes strength. I quickly looked away and got ready as well.

"Thats Smile.Dog by the way." Jeff told me after a moment of silence. He put on the hoodie now. I was adjusting my cap. "He comes and goes whenever and wherever he pleases."

Smile was laying on the carpit flood his back towards us.

"Doesn't mean he has the right to lick my face." I said in disgust. I never liked dogs much. . .

Jeff shrugged as he petted his dog.

"I saved him you know," Jeff said. "He was the freak show exibet in a circus that I was going too. I killed them all and saved him. As gratitude he chose me to be his human."

Smile, not laying down anymore, was licking Jeff's face in pure joy.

I felt sad. I never really had a friend.

"Come on." Jeff got up again. "Time for you too meet your family again."

"M-my family?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow,"Yah you idiot ,your new family. We are your new family. You've said hi to them yesterday, but you didnt know them. I'll tell you who's who. It's actually not that hard to remember."

I nodded,"Sure."

"Well come along Shorty let's go." He opened the door and guestured out the door. "Ladies first."

"Then go right along snow white." I teased.

He chuckled and walked out. I followed behind him.

We reached the dinning room where lots of people were eating peacefully.

Jeff whistled for attention. They all stared at him,then at me. I gulped.

"OK, so I'm going to introduce Ben over here to all of you guys, so don't be alarmed when I point to you."

They all rolled their eyes and continued to eat.

My ears turned red.

"Now this is Toby, Clocky, L.J, E.J, Jill, Jason, Vine, Bloody Painter,but we call him Helen, Judge Angel, Suicide Sally, KageKao, Heartful Lou, Pinkamena, Grinny Cat, Dark Link,you've met him.     Masky,Hoodie,Sonic.EXE, Little Miss Rarity and her sister.Lost Silver, Glitchy Red. . . "
Jeff trailed on name after name. I got most them down, but there were lots of them.
"And finnaly, little Sally." Jeff picked up an adorable girl with long brown hair ,bright green eyes,and a pink dress.  
"She's the youngest here." Jeff explained.
I smiled at her,"Hey Sally."

Sally smiled instantly and played with my blonde hair. "Heheh." She giggled.

"Pointy ears!" She exclaimed loudly that the whole table stared. She tugged on my pointed ears a bit roughly. I usually hid them so people wouldn't make fun of me.
"Pointy ears like Dark Link!" Sally exclaimed again.

Dark Link sat back against his chair cooly. Looking at them with narrowed eyes.

"It's not nice to pull ears Sally." Eyeless Jack, I think that was his name ,said in a soft tone.

Sally let go and said ,"Sorry mister."

Jeff put her down lightly.

"Its fine Sally." I told her. She smiled at me and started eating her pancakes again. 

"Seemes like your getting settled." A voice near the doorway to the kitchen spoke. Everyone stopped eating to stare at Slenderman.

Slenderman walked casually towards Ben and Jeff.

"Partner annitiation is in 3 days,so remember your lines. I have to go take care off some. . . troubles."

"Is everything alright?" Clockwork asked. "Everything is fine dear, now go back to your breakfast. Exept Clockwork and Toby, you come with me."

Instantly Clockwork and Toby walked with him to his study room.

I noticed Toby twitched a lot.

Jeff placed a hand on my shoulder and led us to a seat besides Lost Silver and Pinkamena.

The rest of breakfast was peaceful. I talked to many others whom were interested in me. But Dark Link kept glaring in my direction.

"Don't pay attention to him." Lost Silver whispered to me. "He doesn't like new members, he calls them all spies."

"Spies?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Bloody Painter was sitting in front of us and heard. "Spies for He who waits behind the wall."

At my confused face Helen said. "Zalgo."

"Who's that?" I ask again.

"Lord of Hell. Satan's right hand man. The one who tries to end Slenderman." Judge Angels said.

"He's been trying to take over the Mansion for centuries." Laughing Jack told me. "Hasn't been successful yet."

"Hey dont scare the kid, he just got here." Clockwork entered with Toby at her side.

"I'm not scared of anything."

Toby rolled his eyes. "W-Where a-all s-sc-cared of somt-thing."

"Word." Jeff said as he gulped down some orange juice from the pitcher.

"Leave some for the rest of us." Zero yelled from down the table.
"How 'bout no!" Jeff yelled back and drank some more. We laughed.

After breakfast Jeff told me he would show me around the mansion,but first he needed to find his knife.

I sat in the living room ,waiting for his to come.

"Hey." A voice, unfamiliar ,spoke behind me. I turned and saw Dark Link. "Look midget,if you dare to even get close too Jeff I will end you. He's the best killer here and will be a useful asset if there's ever a war with Zalgo. Don't go making his soft." He glared harder. "Got it?"

I nodded a little afraid.

"Good." He then turned an walked away.