a trip (3)

Y/N POV

After a "special" night. It was already the morning, and when you woke up from your sleep. Your head hurt like if someone hit you with a boulder. (Thats impossible, because humans cannot lift such a item and then throw it at you.)

"What did I even do last night..?" You said rubbing your head from the enormous migraine. You looked to your side to see a black hair male in yours and Suga's bed.

OH MY GOD, DID YOU HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE? You slowly poked the male beside you. The male groans "3 more hours Jin.." Oh, thank god its Suga. I thought I had some random dude in the bed.

.

WAIT WHY AM I NAKED? OH MY G- "Suga wake up!" You shake Suga "YOONGI!" "Huh? What? What happen- WHY ARE WE NAKED? DID WE SLEEP TOGETHER?" Suga yells being freaked out "Oh my gosh..Were we drunk last night...? I don't remeber anything..." You say pounding your head with your hand.

"Lets just get dressed for now before any of the members wake up.." Suga suggests.

After the two of you dressed up in a very awkward atmosphere, you two had tried hard to remember what you two did last night, but it was all a blur.

"Oh my god, Suga what happens if I become pregnant?" You start to have anxiety. "OH MY GOD, I MEAN I LOVE YOU AND ALL, AND I AM NOT MAD IF YOU HAVE MY KIDS BUT, I DON'T WANNA MAKE YOU SCARED!" Wait what did he say...? "Yoongi? W-What did you just say...?" "That I don't wanna make you scared..?" "N-No, before that..." "That I am not gonna be mad if you have my kids..?"

"Yoongi..Before that.."

"...." Silence filled the room as Yoongi cupped your red cheeks.

.

.

.

"That I love you."

(Ouuu he said the L word! Wait did I ruin the moment..? I did? Okay..)

JIN POV

"OH MY GOD HE SAID THE L WORD GUYS!" Jin squeals as he jumps up and down outside of Yoongi & Your's room.

"OH MY GOD" Jungkook says (Did he say that in a like a girly voice? Cause I love it when he does that voice) as everyone outside the door of the room, were squealing together.

"MY SHIP HAPPENED Y'ALL!" Jhope screeches "Since when did you have a country accent?" "SINCE NOW."

Then Yoongi opened the door "Do you guys mind not squealing so loudly? You do realize that this door isn't soundproof right?" "Niether are the walls, honey buns" I reply, as I recall last night's noises "Hyung, next time if you and Y/N bang each other, be more quiet!" RM says "Yoongi...I am sure I want you to be my first..." Jungkook mocks Y/N "I'll make sure you'll have the best first time, okay..?" V imitates Yoongi. (This was suppose to be apart of the smut I was gonna write, but I deleted the smut. So just go along with this.)

"You little piec-" Yoongi says as he was about to slap someone. "Just forget you heard anything, alright kids?" I say sounding like a mother "Yes eomma" Everyone says going along with the foreplay.

"ALRGHT! ENOUGH BANGING, AND LETS GO TO THE ZOO!" "Wait..Are snakes gonna be there? Cause I hate snakeus" Jhope says as he shivers from fear.

"I mean, probably..? But, this time you can go look at whatever you wanna look at, so I don't care!"

<T@m3 $k1p3ü)

SUNYOUL POV (Oh nu trouble, wait I am sorry please love me Sunyoul-Oppa.)

I don't know why, but my heart keeps pounding when ever I am near Y/N.

Wait...Do I like her..? No. I can't.

She has a boyfriend. Wait, but what if I could get her to break up with her boyfriend, and get with her..? Sunyoul no, your too nice for this kind of plan.

But, could it work..?

SUGA POV

"Look! Its a snake!" Jungkook says attempting to scare Hoseok "WHERE! I'LL KILL IT!" "ANIMAL ABUSER!".

I swear these idiots will be the death of me. I turn over to see Y/N leaning ov- HOLY SHIT THATS ONE SHORT SKIRT. I make sure I look around and I see a couple dudes staring at her.

God damn it! I quickly ran to her attempting to put my jacket around her waist "Suga what are you doing?" "Uhh..I was just put my jacket around your waist.." "Why..? Don't you have a waist?" "Well..Yah but I just need you to hold on to my jacket for a bit alright?" "Mkay..Whatever floats your boat".

Phew that was close, I don't need boys to be drooling over my fiancee. Do you know how uncomfortable it is for people to stare at your love ones? (Yes I do, I am uncomfortable when people stare at my Suga in a lustily matter.)

"Oh my god! Is that BTS?!" A American fangirl screams, causing every girl to look in our direction. Shit! "Sorry we are on important businesseu" Jhope says "CAN WE TAKE PICTURES OF YOU GUYS?" ARMYs scream "YOONGI! I HAVE A QUESTION DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" They ask me in English, I am just gonna pretend I don't understand English.

"Yoongi-Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend!" A girl yells in Korean "Ani!" I reply "Jinja? Then why did it say it in the blog!" "Rumours." I replied coldly.

"Alright no more flash photography! Your scaring the animals!" The zoo security guard yells at the fangirls, making them groan in anger.

"That was close.." I mumbled "Alright, maybe we should wrap this up." Jin says to the members.

Well today was fun, I found out I slept with Y/N, I confessed my love for her, I witnessed a beautiful butt, I also witnessed a idiotic fight over a snake, and I got witnessed by fans! Wow! I should be interviewed by iWitness News! (I should become a comedian lol)

Sorry for the late update, I've been trying to enjoy my summer for the mean time, but guess what m8.

MOTHER NASTY'S BAFDAY IS COMIN UP IN LIKE 2 DAYS AND I AM EXCITED AS HELL! PLUS DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER MY BIRTHDAY? (My  bDay is June 5th btw)

ALSO FOR THOSE OF YOU READING MY BOOK WHEN THIS HITS LIKE MORE VIEWS IN THE FUTURE AND READ THIS AN, HELLO AND I ACCEPT YOUR LATE BIRTHDAY WISHES!

ANYWHO, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE PT.2? IT WAS GREAT IT MADE ME BALD. SHOOK THE HAIR OUT OF MY THIN SKULL.

INCASE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM SPEAKING ABOUT HERE YOU GO

Thats a lyric video btw.

Anywho, if  you don't know what I call you guys, I call y'all "Nasties" because you came here probably looking for some smut or somethin. I, whom is mother nasty, declare your fandom name as Nasties or The Army of nasties.

Also I am about to hit 100 followers, so I am happy asf.

Annyeong Nasties

Word count: 1194