You Are Special

**Your POV**
*Trigger warning*
     I looked at the scars on my arm as I thought about how ugly I was. Brendon could never love me, and why would he want to. He's too good for me. Brendon knew I had cut before and made me promise never to do it again but I couldn't keep that promise. Plus he didn't even love me, right?
I grabbed my blade from under the bathroom sink and began to place cuts on my wrists. Soon I pulled down my pants and placed some on my thighs. Brendon wouldn't catch me in the act anyway because he was on tour until next week...
**Brendon's POV**
I told Y/N that I would be home next week because I wanted to surprise her. God, she was so beautiful and amazing to me and I wanted to make her feel special.
As soon as I arrived at the house I unlocked the door quietly but it was hard to contain myself. I tip-toed into the bedroom but then I heard muffled crying. Is that Y/N?? I ran towards the bathroom because that's where I heard the crying and opened the door...
**Your POV**
I was going to place my final cut when the bathroom door swung open. I dropped my blade and my blood from both my wrists and thighs was dripping.
"Y/N, please. You promised. Why, why did you do it." Brendon's voice cracked a little and his eyes started to get glossy.
"Brendon, I-I... How could you love me? I'm out of my mind... You're too good for me, and I'm nothing."
"Y/N, don't you ever say that. I love you too much to see you hurt yourself like this. Don't ever think that you're not good enough, please. You mean so much to me, you are so special.... Let's get you cleaned up." With that, Brendon cleaned up my wounds and put bandages on them. He looked at me in the eyes and kissed me. A tear dropped down my cheek and he wiped it away.
"I love you too much to see you suffer like this, I need you to stop cutting."
"I will for you, Bren. This time I mean it because I love you too."

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry for the sadness and that dumb song reference😂