Chapter 7: Birthday part 2

I wake up the next morning with Marcus beside me, still asleep. My head was below my pillow and between Marcus's chest and stomach, I guess that tells you how much I move around in my sleep. I'm just surprised that his arms are still around my waist. I grabbed my phone that was on a little table beside the bed and took a few pictures of Marcus sleeping. After taking a few pictures, I checked the time and noticed that it was early, like around 8:20 in the morning. I got on snapchat and put a filter of sunglasses on Marcus. Then I got on Instagram to post my normal, which is quotes.
Marcus looked peaceful as he slept, but I was getting bored since he was holding onto me. He was strong, so I couldn't get out of bed. I tried to move out of his arms, but it was like his arms were getting tighter. I flipped over so I was facing him, noticing that his eyes were open.

Marcus: Where are you trying to go?

Halie: I was going to walk around since I was bored.

Marcus: You could had woked me up.

Halie: But you looked peaceful as you slept, so I didn't want to wake you up from your slumber.

Marcus: I rather let you wake me up then let you be bored.

Halie: Do you want to make breakfast with me? I'm getting a little hungry.

Marcus: Same, let's go.

Halie: But first, lets change.

Marcus: But you look fine in that.

Halie: I look like a watermelon. (Since I was wearing green shorts and a watermelon pink tanktop)

Marcus: Well I'm a pineapple.

Halie: Not right now, you aren't. Besides I'll be quick.

Marcus let me go and I got out of bed. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to change. When I came back into the bedroom, Marcus was changing. He was in the middle of putting his pants on, though.

Marcus: Yup, you were right. You were quick.

Halie: Just finish getting dress.

Marcus: I can just wear this and not put a shirt on.

Halie: Just put a shirt on.

Marcus: Is it because you might get distracted?

Halie: No..I just feel weird around shirtless boys and its weird.

Marcus: Ya it is, but I won't judge you.

So Marcus and I went downstairs to the kitchen. Marcus grabbed everything to make pancakes with and I started to make them. After awhile I heard footsteps coming downstairs. It was either Emma or Martinus, but I think it is Martinus since Emma was quieter.
 Next thing I know my sides gets pokes which makes me jump at least 6 inches off the ground, followed with a squeal. I turned around and Martinus was trying hard to hold in his laughter, which I started giggling a little and playfully hitting him in the arm.

Martinus: Ok, ok. Stop. Dang Marcus, your girl and hit hard.

Halie: I know I can punch hard.

Marcus: Do you work out or something?

Halie: No, its called my brother. He scares me, I punch. One time I accidentally punched one of my little cousins, because he tried waking me up by putting a pillow over my face. He was 6, so he didn't know.

Martinus: Dang. Violent much?

Halie: Nah. Just self-dense.

*A little later*

We were in Marcus's room playing some video games when Mr. Gunnarsen called the boys down.  So, they got up and went, but Marcus said that they'll be right back.

*Marcus POV*

Is it time for the surprise party? Is that why papa is calling Martinus and me? Well only one way to find out.

M&M: Yes Papa?

Papa/Mr. G: Its time to bring Halie over there. Blindfold her so she doesn't know and dress normal. You two can choose to bring her down before or after the stairs. Just decide quickly.

Marcus: I'll get her down here first then we will blindfold her so we don't have to worry about her falling down the stairs.

Martinus: Then go get her.

So I went back upstairs and into my room. I walked in, but didn't see her. She wasn't behind the door or anywhere in sight. I started looking around my room to see if she is hiding. I looked under my bed, but when I did, I felt something jump on my back. Small hands covered my eyes so I could only see black.

Halie: Hey. This is Marcus right?

Marcus: Yes it is baby.

Halie: Good, cause if not this would had been awkward.

Halie got off of my back and stood in front of me. She threw her arms around my neck and asked "So, what do you and Martinus had to do?"

Marcus: Go downstairs and we are going somewhere.

Halie: Umm. Ok.

She shrugged and went downstairs as I followed after grabbing one of my bandanas.

Once we were downstairs, I spun her around so she was facing me and I tossed the bandana to Martinus so he could tie it around her eyes, but not too tight and not too loose.

Halie: What are you two planning on?

Marcus: Nothing bad, I promise.

Halie: Is it weird I like the smell of this bandana?

Marcus: (laughs a little) No, its not weird.

*Halie's POV*

So Marcus held my hands as Martinus put the bandana on me. It smelled good, mainly since it smells like Marcus. Next thing I know, we start moving, someone's hand in on my lower back, I think its Marcus and Martinus is probably pulling on my arms a little, but not to hard. We made 2 or 3 turns and next thing I know, we're in grass. What are they doing and where are they taking me?

We are back on concrete and we were walking and I think steps were in front of my feet. I felt myself leave the ground and going up a little and the ground under my feet again. It moved so fast, its hard to explain. I heard a door open and a few whispers. I was nudged a little to walk forward a little, so I did. Next thing I know, a bright light is in my face, but after awhile it became the normal 'brightness' only to see that I'm in.......my living room?

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!

I'm so confuse and I guess it showed, because Marcus whispered in my ear "Did you really forget about your own birthday?"
It then dawned on me. I slapped my forehead only to regret it so I rubbed it. I can't believe I forgot my own birthday. I guess I was too busy having fun, it slipped my mine. I feel stupid now.

Halie: Thank you, everyone.

Although the only people there as Mathew, my dad, Mr. and Mrs. Gunnarsun, Emma, and the twins, I didn't really expect anyone else since I'm still getting use to Norway, like remembering everything and stuff.

*1 Hour Later*

All of the parents left, along with Emma, went to home or to do their own thing. Marcus and Martinus is asking their parents if they could stay the night at my house, since my dad mentioned about it earlier. After 15 minutes, the twins were back with bags, so I guess their parents said they could.

*CLIFFHANGER?*

*Hey guys, sorry it took so long for an update here, I'm just lazy and hanging out with my best friends. I write my stories on paper first, which I decide to just stop since I don't always have time to write for my thoughts of how I try to make the story go. Again, sorry for the long wait. Have an amazing day or night.*