Chapter 1: Moving

I wake up in the morning, around 6:30, because I hear the sound of my alarm. I forgot to turn it off for the summer. Yesterday was the last day of school and the last day I see my friends. I was moving to another country.

I was in my room trying to learn the language that people is going to be speaking in. As I was practicing, my dad came in my room.
Dad: "Start getting pack. We're leaving tommorow afternoon."
Halie: "Yes dad. I will."

So  I started packing, but I left my chargers and some clothes out for the night and next day. After I gone packing, I went back to try to learn the new language. "I'm going to miss this place," I said to myself. I lived here for a long time, since I was born, but about 14 years later, it all changes.

I look at the time, it was about 11. I went to the kitchen, got something to eat and walked in the dining room to eat. After I ate, I went into my room, grabbed my pj's that I left out and went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I got on instagram after I was done and before I went to bed, letting people know that I will not be in the U.S. the next day. I put my phones on their chargers and went to bed.

~Morning~
Today was the day. The day I leave the U.S. The day I go to a new home in a new country. The day, my life changes.

I get out of bed to finish packing, it was 9:30 and my my dad was still asleep, along with my brother. They don't wake up till around 10.

I'm the only girl in the house, not including my pets. My parents are divorce and I'm tired of seeing my mom. I hate my mom, because of what she does. She chooses favorites. The reason we're moving is because my dad got a job and they told him to go to Norway. Yup, we're going to Norway, but I don't know where to be exact in Norway.

After I finished packing, my dad and brother was taking stuff to the moving truck and car.
An hour later, we were off to the airport. When we get there,it was very boring; people were sitting on the ground, close to the plugs in's so they could charge their phone. After awhile, we were on the plane. I don't remember if I been on a plane before when going or leaving Alaska.

~New Home~

Finally at my new home. The house was bigger than my old home. It had 2 floors, so I quickly grabbed some of my stuff and went to find my new room. It was upstairs and was the right size for me, not too big nor too small. A few hours of unpacking was finally finish. I laid on top of my bed in my room and texted some of my friends. Letting them know how much I miss them and I'm finally done unpacking.