Chapter 4: Martinus's Plan

It has been a few days (like 3 days), since I moved. I hanged out with the twins, but Martinus keeps pushing me into Marcus. I know what he is trying to do.
Today we are walking to the lake that is near by. Martinus said that he was going to be right back and ran the wat we came. He didn't tell us where he was going though, but I shrugged.

Marcus: What do you want do?
Halie: Can we go swimming?
Marcus: Sure, but don't you need your bathung suit though?
Halie: Before we left, I ran to my house and put it on.
Marcus: Ok, so you don't care if I do.......this.

Next thing I knew, Marcus picked me up, took all electronics out of my pockets and tossed me into the water.

Halie: MARCUS!!
Marcus: Yes.
Halie: Couldn't you do that after I was in just my bathung suit?
Marcus: Nope. I couldn't resist.

Then Marcus took his shirt off and jumped in. I swam to shore so I could take off my now wet shirt and shorts so I'm in just my bathing suit. As soon as I did, I felt hands on my ankles and Iwas getting pulled. I looked behind me, noticing it was just Marcus.

Halie: Do you know where Martinus had went? He's missing  all the fun.
Marcus: No. He didn't even say where he was going which is strange.
Halie: I think I know what he is doing though.
Marcus: What?
Halie: How can you not see it. When we watched a movie, he choosed a scary movie knowing I can't handle them very well and just go somewhere without telling us where he was going. I think he is trying to get us together.

Marcus: He told me that he was trying to help you get use to scary movies. But we did enjoy it.
Halie: Ya its true. Now where is that slugget. I wanna tell him something.
Marcus: Which is? I want to know.
Halie: Thank you, but I hate you.
Marcus: Why thank you?
Halie: I........I like you. Martinus made me tell him on the 2nd day being here in Norway after falling on top of you.
Marcus: REALLY!!? 3 days ago, before the movie, I told him that I liked you after he he choosed a scary mivie and you walk downstairs.
Martinus: Oh kiss you two.
Halie: MARTINUS!! You are so dead.
Martinus: Uh-oh.

I got out of the lake and chased Martinus and when I got close, I tackled him to the ground. I heard Marcus in the background. As Martinus was on the ground, I started tickling him.

Martinus: Oh, ok. You got me. Let me up.
Halie: Thats what you get for leaving and not saying where you were going.  And this is for being a great friend and helping.

I hugged Martinus and went back into the lake to swim with Marcus. Martinus had even joined us in swimming. Marcus and I held Martinus down under the water for leaving us as revenage, but we let him get back up so he could get air, cause we're not that mean.
After awhile, we put our clothes back on and started walking home. As we were walking, Martinus had walked farther then Marcus and I, so I guess he is waiting for us to kiss. Marcus  stopped and grabbed my hands and turned me so I was facing toward him.

Marcus: Halie, I might had not seen it days ago about Martinus's plan, but we both know how each feels. So I guess of what I'm asking is if you could become my girlfriend.

Halie: Yes. I was waiting for you to ask.....

Before I could finish my sentence, Marcus pulled me close and kissed me. To be honest, it was my very first kiss. His lips were soft and sweet.
After we kissed, we continued walking to my house. Martinus had stopped so we could catch up with him.

Martinus: About time you two get together.
Halie: Oh, shut up.

I playfully hit Martinus in the arm as I giggled. When we reached my house, we said our fairwells and see you tommarow. As I walked in, I yelled to let my dad know I was home and went to my bedroom and got on instagram. I was going through it until I camed upon Marcus and Martinus account. It was a picture of Marcus and I kissing, I was also tagged in the picture. I bet Martinus took the picture without us knowing.

~Author's Note/Thoughts~
Hope you guys like this and have an amazing day.