4

Nash's POV

I was running late for school cause I couldn't decide which flowers to get Rickie. So I got her a bouquet of random flowers. I pull up to school and leave them in my car for later.

I walk into gym and see everyone's outside. So I walk out and see Rickie and her friend Sammy running with there Coach on the bench watching.

Then all these boys came with Gatorades and waters. They all stood by the bench where the girls stuff was at. Then I saw Rickie slow down and go over to the bench to get hounded by boys.

I start walking over there when Rickie turned pale and start shoving her way, but didn't go far. I started running. Right as I got there she started to fall to the ground.

I started yelling, "What the hell! Rickie!" Multiple times.

I got to her side just as her eyes closed and I picked her up and ran to the nurses office.

"It's okay baby. Everything is gonna be okay." I whispered to her, well kinda said cause I was running.

Once I got there, the nurse pushed me out and said "Wait here."

5 minutes later

"You can see her now." The nurse said as she opened the door. I quickly sat up and walked to the door.

I look in and see my baby. Well, soon to be mine laying on the table thing with a juice box. And a heart rate monitor on.

"Baby." I say as I walk over and hug her. She hugs back.

"I was so worried. I walked out and then you were in that crowd. That's when I started running, but I was to late. I'm sorry-" I was cut off by her lips on mine and I kiss back immediately.

We pull away and look at each other.

"It's okay. I should've gotten water earlier then that. My sugar got low and people being that close to me didn't help me with that, like at all." She said with a giggle. I smile to myself as I move my face into her neck.

"I missed you." I mumble into her shoulder as we continue to hug.

"Me too. I'm kinda glad you came then. You never know what them boys would've done to me." Rickie said as she opened another juice box and continues to drink that as I cling to her.

"You know, I'm improving on my running too. I'm faster then Sammy and Lizzie now. And there really fast." She says as she continues to grab another juice box.

"That's good baby. And you better slow down there. Your gonna have to pee like a race horse if you continue to drink like this." I say with a chuckle as I look at her cuteness.

She just sits there and looks at me. She then finishes the one she was drinking and looks at me then the table where they're at. Then leans over grabs two and hands me one as she opens the other.

"Who said I was thirsty?" I ask with a little laugh.

"Me and I can't drink all of these like you said, "Your gonna have to pee like a race horse." She says as she quote on quotes me. We both laugh.

10 minutes later

The nurse walks in after a little bit and says "Rickie I called your Mom and sense your sugar was really low I'm having one of your brothers drive you home. And take it easy on walking. Your legs might give out on you. Bye Rickie and good luck."