Chapter Three

Judiah...

I feel small arms tighten around my waist making my eyes flutter open. The early sun peaked through the widow, reflecting against her chocolate skin making her glow. Her legs tangled with mine as her body lay almost completely on top of mine. My hand touches her bare back making me aware that she had removed her shirt. I let my fingers run along the smooth surface as I stare out the window. I let my eyes travel over to the alarm clock that sat on the side dresser.

The time displays 5:00 making me sigh. I wasn't in until eight but I still had to get up and get ready.
"Brandi..." I call out softly squeezing her waist lightly. She stirs and shoves her face into my neck. I chuckle lightly and run my hand across her soft back again. "Brandi I have to get ready for work." I whisper against the side of her face feeling her breath fan against my neck. She whimpers and tightens her arms around me again. Her soft breasts rub against me as she shifts beneath me. I sigh softly and slowly move away from her.

Her body plops against the bed gently and she keeps her eyes closed.
"Judiah! Why do you have to work all the time?" She complains as I begin to rummage through my dresser for my clothes.
"I'm sorry Brandi..." I say softly. I turn to look at her to see her brown orbs already gazing at me. She smiles making me blush. She sits up in the bed exposing her bare top half. I clear my throat as I look down at my feet.
"Don't be afraid to look." She giggles and I begin to move into the hallway.
"I have to shower." I say and she steps from the bed.
"Let me come with you." She says softly and my eyes widen.

"That's not a good idea." I say as she comes up to me. Her hands touch my lower stomach as she looks up into my face.
"Why not Judiah?" She questions softly letting her hands caress the area.
"A-are you okay Brandi? You've been acting strange lately." I say and finally look at her.
"I'm fine..." She whispers. "I'm just getting older... wanting to experiment more..." She trails off as she removes her hands from off of me. My brows furrow as I look into her gorgeous face.
"You mean... sexually?" I ask and she nods while biting into her bottom lip.

"But Brandi you're only sixteen." I say as she links her arms around my neck.
"So? I'm not a kid anymore Judiah... I want to experience things too." She says pressing against me. I feel her hardened nipples rub against me again making my face get hot.
"Brandi..." I call out looking away from her.
"Show me some things Diah..." She whispers before her perfect lips touch my chest. I clench my jaw before looking down at her.
"I-I can't..." I stutter and she begins to move her lips to another spot on me.
"Why not?" She asks before I feel her hand play with the rim of my pants.

"I've never done anything before." I speak honestly. She smiles against me and brings her hand over to my zipper.
"It'll be a first for both of us." She smiles and I shake my head.
"Not now.... don't rush into things B, besides I have to get ready for work." I say before pulling away from her. She frowns and nods her head.
"Let me shower with you..." She says and I stare down at her.
"Fine." I say giving in and she smiles. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom down the hall.

Once we get in she shuts the door behind us and works to take her shorts off. I turn away from her and start the shower. Once the waters nice I unbutton my pants and begin to pull them down. Once they're finally off I take my under wear off also. I slip in between the glass doors and leave it open for Brandi. I was honestly feeling nervous about our naked bodies being so close together. I didn't want anything to happen between us but I was still a man with likes. I feel her slip in behind me and swallow the lump in my throat.
"Don't tell mama about this." She says and I nod. The water cascades down my face and back as I stay turned away from her.

I tense up when I feel her arms wrap around me and her hands rest on my chest. She presses herself close against me and I shut my eyes.
"You don't enjoy our skin together like this? It feels amazing Judiah..." She whispers as her hand moves itself downward. My heart thumps wildly as it rests against the hairs of my lower body. I clench my eyes shut tighter and begin to breathe heavier. Her fingers tease their way lower and I can tell she's getting excited. My eyes finally open when her small hand grasps my limp member. She gasps making me blush. "It's so thick..." She voices.

I watch her hand as it fully wraps around me fully. My breath hitches in my throat when she gives it a squeeze.
"Brandi..." I groan as she slides her hand up to the tip and back down its base.
"So long..." She breathes. My chest heaves as she continues to stroke me. "You like it." She states and I place my hands on the shower wall in front of me. My brows furrow as my lips let a moan pass through. "Do that again." She moans back squeezing me again. A louder one evokes from me as my hips gain a mind of their own and begin to thrust back and forth.

"Judiah... it's getting to big." She says as her milk chocolate hand begins to just stoke the tip of me.
"Brandi... please..." I beg. A sensual giggle evokes from her lips. "Ah..." I moan as I begin to pre ejaculate.
"You're throbbing Judiah..."
"Brandi!" I moan loudly. "L-let go..." I whisper. She tightens her grip before adding her other hand. My body begins to tremble as my head falls back. My blonde curls soak in the water as she begins to kiss my back. 
"You like it... I'm not letting go." She whispers against my skin. A raspy moan leaves me and I flush red. I call out her name again as my build up shoots from me. The whiteness shoots against the blue tiled wall making Brandi gasp. She peaks around me and watches as I erupt.

"What was that?" She asks amazed as I try to regain my breath. Her hands begin to move on me again making me shake.
"N-no." I gasp as I grip onto her hands. "Please... its to much." I voice. She let me go and I rest my head against the wall.
"Thank you for the experience." She giggles before I feel her lips kiss my shoulder.
_______________________
Ladadadada hope you enjoyed 💕 comment/ vote💕