The Friday to the date

Carrie may/7/2017 11:
Gumball came up to me today and said in his manliest Voice, just to say not to not kill Darwin or he will kill me. Well jokes on him! he cant kill me! that Moron! im a ghost! Im dead already. Whatever, like I would hurt Darwin. That's not really what I want to do, I just want to go on a... little trip to the carnival, that may or may not be a date. and I love the carnival. When I was just a little soul, my dad took me to the ghost carnival but the name can't be spelled with human language. It was fun my dad was going away for a while, so he wanted me to have fun with him one last time before he had to leave for 100 years. It's been 14.
May/8/2017 12:1O

Darwin's POV
Carrie is so cute, I just never realized it... That's likely because she keeps scaring me. But she is very cute. But SHE asked me, I'm just a fish in the sea of love. And hay we are going to the carnival, this will be fun. I've never been to a carnival! I bet there is a huge Ferris wheel! Let's hope it's up to code on the 'Carnival Regulations & Codes for the Traveling Carnival 1981-2017'. I'll have to read it one last time before the date thing. I've gotten Gumball to ask out penny, so that will be supper interesting.