Carrie's diary

Carrie may/5th/17 8:10
     A Darwin, my love in orange. I can't find the words to tell him.  but every time I scrap  up the courage to tell him, gumball gets in the way and they go on there amazing gumball adventures. Gumball always gets in the way, I HATE GUMBALL! No, he's okay but he's just gets in the way. "Hay Darwin,  you want to go hunt anais!" GOD he's so DUMB! Hunting his own sister! Well I can deal, but today I will ask. Because gumball is sick today.
Carrie 8:25

I am looking for Darwin I'm the halls, his bright orange color is naturally noticeable. I float up to him to see what he's doing, he is sleepily getting his books from his locker."hi, Carrie." He says in a sad voice, so soft but so Hurt. "Hay, it okay. He's just sick, he won't die... like I did!" My Tone was obviously a sarcastic one, and it made him much happier. "Thank you Carrie." "Hay the carnival is in town, you want to go?" "... ya... Ya yes i will go will you." This surprised me.

     We exchanged phone numbers. I said not to bring Gumball. "Why?" Darwin asks. I think for a sec then I say "Well it would just be you and me, you know?" "Well I guess so..." He muttered. The rest of the week was really weird. Gumball was glancing at me like im some loon! All my friends were asking about it. I did not answer any of them.

                        Darwin's POV
     Carrie, yes Carrie the ghost asked if I wanted to go on, what was basically a date!
I told gumball. "What? You are going on a date with Carrie! That's crazy!" "Ya, I know, and she said not to bring you!" "She's trying to kill you!!" "No, that's just stupid, just keep out of the way okay?" "okay darwin.."
The next week was kind of weird, people started to talk about our basically-date.
So I just stayed with Gumball the hole week. he's still not going to start to trust Carrie. But I think she actually likes me.