Otabek Altin x Reader

guys someone requested this and honestly i forgot who it was so and i can't find it so um if you're the person who requested this i'm sorry ok
also this isn't a lemon because i suck

warning: be prepared for shit writing and a very terrible otabek pov
u have been warned

something mode:

Your eyes have been set on Otabek for quite a long time now, and he still hasn't noticed you. You two have been best friends for so long, he never understood how you truly felt. Lately, he's been hanging with that blonde cat dude, Yuri. He never really talked to you or looked at you once ever since he met Yuri. It really brought you down, but you brushed it off and let it slide (lol) because you were too scared to confront him.

You let out a heavy sigh, falling deep into your thoughts before saying them out loud. "Am I just not good enough?" You started as you scrunch your nose. "I want you to see me, allow me to fall right in your arms and lay back, telling me that everything is okay. Telling me that I shouldn't be worried about losing your touch. I just miss you so much and I can't believe I'm so distraught about you meeting new people. I'm sorry I'm so protective and get jealous too easily.." Your voice cracked as you slowly fell to the ground, balling your fists in your hair. "I-I'm sorry.."

"(Y/N)?"

A familiar voice called. Your eyes widened and you quickly looked up, your little tears blurred everything in your vision but you knew who you were looking at. "O-Otabek?" You questions before pursing your lips and lowering yourself to the ground again.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked and walked towards you, bending down slightly to meet your heavy gaze.

"I just.. I.." You were lost for words, trying to match up your sentence but you couldn't. All you could do is cry and ram into Otabek's chest, wailing.

He was startled at first, but he then started petting your head and soothing you. The male then gritted his teeth and hugged you tightly. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for never telling you anything. I'm sorry I can't be a true friend and always soothe you and take care of you. I'm so, so, so sorry, (Y/N). But, I have a reason, I promise," He said, kissing your forehead and coloring your cheeks to a light red. "I love you, (Y/N). With all my heart and soul, I love you. And I have for such a long time. The only reason why I kept avoiding you is that I needed to talk to Yuri about how I should confront you and tell you how I truly feel.."

Your eyes widened once again, looking up and then smiling. You hugged him back tightly and kissed him. He paused for a second and then started to kiss back. At first, the kiss was sloppy and rough before it formed into a passionate and long kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and coiled his waist with your legs. His hands traveled to your bottom and started to grip it, making you gasp and giving him permission to let his tongue travel through your wet cavern. (im sorry)

You loved it so much, his taste was almost close to a sweet caramel apple. You wanted to taste it more and he did too. He pinned you against a bench and started to kiss down your neck to your chest. He unbuttons the few locks on your shirt and started to leave hickeys.

"Otabek, don't leave marks.. I don't want people knowing you were giving me these.." You moaned, gripping his hair lightly.

He gave a smirk filled with lust and aggression. "Too bad, I want everyone to know that I own you, and I do only."

You lightly smiled and closed your eyes, giving him full permission to go all out.

He kissed your neck once again and looked at you with half lidded eyes. "For you are my queen to protect."

your imagination should follow it up ;)))))0

honestly i don't thjink this was my best work idk if i'm just beign too picky but then again hey im sorry for being sooo late alright u should know already i'M LAZY OGKnf

requests are open!!1