Two little words

Taking tiny breathes through my nose, I stared at handle of the car door. Taking tiny breathes I tried to clear my mind as best as I could. My hands were sweaty, my heart was galloping and my stomach was twisted like a pretzel. Today was the big day. Taking one big breath I opened the door and got out of the car, making sure my dress was completely out of the car and I was good to go, I took my first step into the direction of the ballroom, the ballroom was the only venue big enough to fit the entire pack, the Alpha's and the counsel. My foot made contact with the first step and I gathered my dress before swiftly walking up the stairs. 

The empty void next to me, bothered me slightly, this was were my father was supposed to be, but he wasn't. But I couldn't think of that right now, taking a deep breath I stopped in front the big oak doors. Forcing all of the negative thoughts out of my mind and focusing on the man that was waiting for me on the other side, I gripped the handle and pushed the door open. As I took my first step closer to my soon-to-be husband everyone stood up and turned to me, this caught Jaxton's attention and he turned to look at me. I smiled as his eyes widened and his hands fell to his sides. One by one Annie, Maya and Stephy walked down the aisle in front of me, their navy blue dresses swishing side to side. 

I counted loudly in my head each step I took towards Jaxton and with each step my heart escalated in excitement. I was getting married to this man. Sooner than I expected I was standing right in front of Jaxton and he had tears in his eyes. Actual tears.

"Don't you dare cry Mr. I am the werewolf King, you're supposed to be the man in this relationship" I teased him as he took hold of my hands.

"I can't help it, you look- you look astonishing, actually there is no words to describe your beauty Lucie" he pulled me closer so that we were nearly chest to chest. 

"We are gathered here to join this beautiful couple, forever with the most important vow they will ever make to one another" Jaxton's father said and so it began. 

***

Jaxton took my wedding ring from Jamie and turned back to me, holding onto my one hand and placing the ring at the tip of my finger he cleared his throat. 

"Lucille, I stand here before you today, promising to cherish you, to be loyal to you, to be honest with you, to love you, to respect you, to make you happy and to be your best friend until I take my last breath. I stand here before you in a custom I am not familiar with, doing something I never once thought I'd be doing, because I love you and I want to make you happy, always. Lucille you are most definitely the most amazing woman I have ever met, you are the most beautiful, the most caring, the most stunning and the most loveable woman I have ever met. You are my everything, you showed me that there love is always here, around every corner and in the most unsuspected places. You taught me to be open to people and to let people in, to not be so serious and to have fun once in a while. You have changed me Lucille and you've made me a better man and I will always love you for that, and I will always love you fro who you are and I will always love you. When times get rough you can count on me to support you, when you feel lost you can count on me to guide you, when you fall you can count on me to catch you. Lucille I love you and I'm so thankful that I have you in my life" he said and through the entire thing we didn't once break eye contact. Slowly tears gathered in my eyes and I had to try hard not to let them fall.

"I love you Lucie and I'm so excited for what the future has in store for us. You and me Mrs. I am the new werewolf Queen" he said as he slipped my ring onto my finger and I chuckled nearly crying.  Turning I took his ring from Stephy and then just like he did I held the ring at the tip of his finger while I made my vows.

"Jaxton, when I saw you a nine months ago at the Alec's pack house, I didn't think I would be standing here today proclaiming my love for you in front of your entire pack and promising to love you forever, but here I am. Jaxton I love you, it's a simple and as complicated as that.The love I have for you is like no other I've ever felt, I grew up without love and I have never truly experienced it but with you it's- with you I feel like I've been loved my entire life. Jaxton you mean the world to me and I would never, never trade you for anything. You taught me how to love, you taught me the magic of family, you've taught me to be happy. And as I stand here before you, I promise you to cherish you, to care for you, to be loyal, to be obedient, to be supportive and to love you always. I will always be the wind under your wings, I will be the bullet proof wall protecting you and I will always be the light for you when things get to dark, I love you" I said and slipped his ring onto his finger. 

"Jaxton do you take Lucille as your wife and promise to always protect and love her?" His father asked and then he whispered those two little words. "I do" he pulled me closer into his chest and I smiled.

"Lucille do you take Jaxton as your husband and promise to always protect and love him?" he asked me and it was my turn to whisper those two little words back.

"I do" I smiled and Jaxton smirked.

"Jaxton you may now kiss your wife" his father chuckled and Jaxton wrapped his one arm around my waist and the other behind my neck as he pulled me impossibly closer before winking at me and crashing our lips together. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled before slowly pulling away and resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you" we said together and that caused us to chuckle and we opened our eyes looking at each other.

"I didn't think it was possible but you're even more beautiful as my wife" he said and I blushed. He grabbed my hand and we turned to the pack, who immediately started cheering and whistling, his mother was standing ring in front, her hands over her mouth as she cried out of joy. 

"Let's go Mrs. I am the new werewolf Queen" he said. 

"As you wish Mr. I am the werewolf King" I said and he suddenly scooped me up into my arms, laughing loudly I tightened my arms around him and kissed him on his cheek. 

**** 

I was slightly nervous as Jaxton and I made our way to our cabin in he woods after having an amazing dinner and reception with the pack, but now it's already way after midnight and everyone has gone to be. Soon the little wooden structure came into view and excitement swam in my veins, grabbing onto my hand Jaxton pulled me into his arms before he scooped me into his arms again. He smiled at my pout as he carried me over the forest floor and to the wooden steps, that lead to the front door. It was a miracle that my dress was still clean. 

"Come along darling I think it's time for bed" he smiled and I rolled my eyes. 

"Hmm it was a wonderful night, I think Stephy enjoyed it"

"No, Stephy enjoyed tackling every one out of the way to catch your bouquet" he joked and I laughed, it was true, she caught it though. 

"I had a wonderful night, thank you" I smiled as he opened the door and put me down gently.

"It's my pleasure Lucie" he kissed me softly and I copied his actions, he stopped and pulled away right when things got heated. I opened my eyes to look at him but his eyes were closed. 

"You can go shower first then I'll go and we'll go to bed" he said but his voice was deeper than usual.

"Okay" I whispered before heading to the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I quickly I zipped my dress and quickly stepped out of it. Slipping it onto a hanger, I hung it behind the door. Breathing in slowly I opened the cabinet underneath the sink and pulled out a duffel bag that Stephy forced me to bring. Inside were pieces of clothing especially for tonight. Lingerie. Blushing I pulled the black lacey underwear out, grumbling I quickly slipped them on. Then slowly I got rid of all the bobby pins and allowed the curls in my hair to come undone and cascade down my back. The last thing I got out was the sheer black robe and pulled it over my shoulders. 

"Okay Lucille you can do this, no need to be nervous. It's Jaxton the man you're married to and the love of your life" I said softly and then I opened the door. As I pushed it open he looked up from the book he was reading.

"I don't think I want to go to bed right now" I said and he frowned.

"What do you- shit Lucie" he said as I dropped the robe and I couldn't help my chuckled. I was suddenly slammed into the wall behind me causing me to gasp. Jaxton was right in front of me his eyes pitch black.

"What are you doing?" He groaned as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Well Jaxton we've only completed two of the three M's" I whispered and started undoing his tie.

"Shit" he breathed out.

"Stop talking and kiss me" I smiled and he did without wasting another second.