Make me the happiest?

Moaning I fell back onto the soft mattress, panting slightly I glanced up at Jaxton who was watching me carefully.

"Are you in some kind of pain?" he asked faking innocence.

"Shut up" I shot back.

"I'm sorry" he chuckled.

"You should be, your mean" I rolled onto my side and looked at him.

"You could've asked nicely" he winked.

"You mean beg" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, love you were doing that already" he smirked.

"I was carrying two tons of clothes and you just sat here!" I grumbled.

"You had it under control" he chuckled.

"You're a pig Jaxton"

"A pig who you seem to love very much" he said smugly.

"Not at this moment, right now I want to strangle you" I said and he smirked before putting the book away and crawling on top of me.

"Jaxton-"

"Go on what else do you want to do to me?" he asked his lips softly making contact with the soft skin of my neck.

"Uh- I- I want to - punch you" I stuttered when he made his way down to my cleavage.

"Hmm is that all?" He said and suddenly his lips were above mine.

"No, I want to punch you really hard on your mouth with my mouth" I joked and he burst out laughing, he was laughing so hard he had to move away from me and sit up.

"Gosh you're such a goof, who even says that?" he laughed even more and I smirked.

"Someone who is not in the mood for make-up sex" I rolled my eyes and got of our bed.

"It's not make-up sex if there isn't something to make-up for" he said as he flexed his arms behind his head and laid back down. His shirt riding up and exposing the hard muscles of his abdomen.

"Yes, there is. You need to make-up for your rudeness"

"Oh, I do apologize your royal highness for not leaping to your rescue while those two bags were brutalizing you" he said sarcastically.

"For that you'll be punished Mr. I am the Werewolf King obey me" I grumbled as I hung up the clothes and two gowns I bought. The one I made sure to hide deep-deep inside the abyss of his cupboard.

"What are you going to do tie me up and blindfold me while you have your way with me? Babe that's more of a turn on than a punishment" he said as he sat up right.

"Nope I'll just with hold my body from you, easy no more kisses, no more hugs, no more cuddles until my twenty third birthday" I said joking.

"Fuck" he cursed taking me seriously as he jumped up and made his way over to me. Reaching out I stepped away from his embrace.

"Can I make it up to you, tonight, please?" he asked and I faked thinking.

"We'll see if you behave I'll reconsider it" I smirked before kissing him softly.

"But-"

"I said I'll with hold my body from you, I never said I'm not going to kiss you, I'm not punishing myself" I smirked and then I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it at his feet.

"I'll go take a quick shower and then we can go, okay?" I asked and dragged my hands down his chest, his eyes went dark and he tried grabbing me but I slipped away and into the bathroom.