Assistant (Blackhat x Reader) Part 2

WARNING.
Below this is a lemon.
Here is Avriel's quote to haters:

"You no likey, you no readies. YOU NO FUCKING HATEY, MATEY."

Enjoy!

---

You stared up at your boss. Your blush intensified.

Love.

Passion.

Hunger...

Lust...

They stood out in his eyes as his grin widens. Blackhat grabs your wrists and forces them to the sides, grinning. He leans into your face. "B-Boss...?" you whispered out. "You look more delicious up close, (Y/N)...." he chuckles.

Blackhat's face goes to your neck. You felt a sudden cold there. You whimpered and let out a shaky moan. What was that? He pulled away, and you realized it was his tounge....s.

(YEP MY HEADCANNON

(YEP MY HEADCANNON.)

"What's wrong?~ Feeling aroused?" he purred. He was basically screaming sex in the most calmest way possible.

(Note: I need to give credit to turntechBastard since she made the line 'He was basically screaming sex in the most calmest way possible.' Okay move on)

You felt a pool of heat bloom at your entrance. Your face turned red. "S-Sir what if..." you trailed off, looking away. "What if someone catches me doing such dirty things to you? Ohoho~ They won't.. The door's locked and this room is soundproof... But if someone does catches us..." he licked your sweet spot, letting a moan escape from your mouth.

"They'll know you belong to me.." Blackhat growled, gently biting your sweet spot. "Mhh.. But... Just in case..." you felt a sharp sting at your neck. His teeth were like minature knives that rarely missed your arteries, hurting you yet pleasuring you. "AH!~ S-Sir!~" you gasped in surprise.

He pulled away. There were bits of blood on his teeth as he showed you a carnal grin. "Well... Aren't you just beautiful?~" he chuckles. Blackhat tugs off your (f/c) favourite color top, smirking at the sight of your (2nd f/c) 2nd favourite color bra.

"Well... I hope you don't mind, (Y/N)," he began, "I seem to have forgotten to eat today.. And your body is certainly..." his voice drops to a low volume. "Inviting."

Letting go of one of your wrists, his hand travelled to your back. It gave you shivers of pleasure at your spine as his claws trace your back and unclipped your bra. The piece of clothing was removed by him and it revealed your breasts.

You blushed harder, looking away. "P-Please don't stare..." you murmur. Blackhat stared for a bit and smirked. "I stare at what I want. You're my assistant, and my property, (Y/N)," he chuckled before leaning down, licking one of your breasts.

He gave the other the same treatment and his hands let go of your wrists and went to your pants. Out of embarassment, you held his shoulder. "S-Sir.. Please.. I-I'm sensitive..." you mamage to whisper out.

"Mhmm~" he chuckles. You felt sudden restraints pin you down on the table. Your head looked at your wrists. There were black tendrils holding you down. This gave Blackhat the access and he removed your pants and panties. You gasped at the sudden contact of cold air.

"Mmmm~ You're very wet here,
(Y/N)..." he chuckled. He lowered his face down and his hands held your legs apart, two more tendrils holding them by your knees and ankles. "S-Sir I- Ah!~" The sudden contact of the cold surprised you.

One of his tounges licked the outside and slowly pushed in. Your moans intensified, filling up the room. Your legs shook. Another tounge shoved itself in. You screamed, arching your back. "A-AH! B-BOSS, PLEASE~!" Blackhat grinned.

His last tounge shoved itself inside. You thrashed your head around. The pleasure was overwhelming you. Drool formed and dripped down your chin. The tounges licked your walls, making you close to release.

"B-Boss- I-I'm close-" he pulled out at the last second. You whined at the loss of pleasure. Your legs twitched. "Heheh... You look so cute~" he cupped your cheek and kissed you. You heard the sound of a zipper unzipping.

Before you could talk or make a muffled gasp, the large length suddenly slammed into you. You screamed in pain and suddenly, his three tounges shoved into your mouth.

It was a heated make out session as the pain below turned into full on pleasure. You moaned into his mouth, tears pricking the sides of your eyes. You were close. And he was, too.

The two of you released your orgasms in the same time, moaning into the kiss. He pulled away. The tendrils retreated. A trail of saliva slowly disappeared and you two looked eachother in the eyes.

Without talking, Blackhat picked you up and held you close, putting your articles of clothing in your arms and walked to his room at the back of the office. He layed you down on his bed and lied next to you.

"I love you, assistant."
"Love you too, Boss."