Unknown number~Work files you stupid! Get off your phone!

Me~Why don't you first then I will?

I grinned with my phone in my hands then I heard a cough I looked up from my phone to see Matt in front of me my
Grin disappeared.

"Hey "He said as his hand went through his hair "How are you?"

"H-Hey "I managed to say

"How are you?"He asked as he bit his lip that always turn me on "Are you okay? "

"I'm doing okay "I replied "If you want to see Max he's in there and not busy "

"I want to ta-"I cut him off

"Far as Max knows we don't know each other and I would like to keep it that way "Then I walked out of those doors

------------

Daniel hugged me so tight then put me down and Nate hugged me the let me go .

Alex smiled at me "Hey Riv "

"Hey Alex"

Cara came running from the kitchen and threw her arms around me so tightly "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"We just saw each other one the weekend "

She shook her head for no "It has been ages okay!"

"Fine"She squished me more into her hug then the doorbell rang Cara let go of the hug and gave Daniel a glare she looked at me "Come on let's talk "

"I'm alright "

That doorbell was ringing

"We should "Alex insitied as well "We have loads to catch up on "

Then that door opened, It was Matt he walked in and he looked at me I turned myself to Alex "Where's Simon?"

"He got stuck at work "Cara replied with a sigh she got the hint and stood by Cara "I know it is so and they are working him so hard "

Me and Alex nodded we heard the chatter from the guys my eyes were going to be like Niagara Falls.

I should leave but then I can't if Matt is sticking around then it always be like this.

" I'm heading to the bathroom "I said then went to the bathroom

I placed my hands on the edge of the basin and looked at myself in the motor the tears started I quickly wiped them down I turned around and opened the door only to see Matt stood there leaned against the wall.

I looked at him then started to walk away he caught a hold on my wrist "Riv" I winched when he said my name it was like an arrow through the heart.

"We have to talk "He said "We can't keep on going on like this "

I turned over my shoulder "I don't want to "

Then he pulled me into Daniel's and Alex'a room.

His hand still had the hold on my wrist "Riv come on "

"Don't call me Riv it is River to you "

"Fine River "He sighed "We need to sort his out "

"There isn't anything to sort out "I said sharply "You left Texas and we broke up there you go "

"You have to understand-"I cut him off

"You left for a job then come back for a job I don't know if you got transferred or what but I work there!"I yelled at him "You hurt me in so many ways so many ways it took me time to get over it but I still not over it! Because you were my first proper boyfriend the guy I did it with for the first time you promised things which you shouldn't of! "

"I had to go!"He yelled "I didn't want to but I had to do you know how much times I regret leaving you? Breaking up with you?! But I had to go I was hurt as well not one day went by in Texas which I didn't think about you! "

"I don't believe that for a second Matt!"I yelled "Leave me alone and leave me alone at work because of you till This day my heart is still shattered into a million pieces! Thanks a lot and you can't play on broken strings "

His hold was still on me I tried my best to yank his hold off "move your wrist away!"

"Just remember I'll always be here "He whispered then let go of me tears streamed down my face as I left the room.

"I'm going home" the I left and went home I changed into a hoodie and pjs shorts I curled up in my bed crying.

Why did he have to come back for?