Chapter 32

Chapter 32

was shocked he just gave me a promise ring I'm happy I want to but I'm not sure what would people think. No Kelly you love him it doesn't matter what people stay

"Yes" I said.

"Yes?" He said surprise

"Yes!"

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"

He picked me up from the warm sand and he spin me around. When we finally put me down he placed his head on mine. We were so close I loved it.

"I truly love you with all my heart Kelly"

"I love you too Dean you mean a lot to me than anyone has ever. You make me happy you're the reason I get out of bed in the morning"

"Kelly you're the most beautiful girl I've met and you so kind you like the missing piece to my puzzle"

We both looked into each other's eyes for a while when he placed his lips on mine. We kissed for a while till we laid gently on the ground he was hovering over me now I opened my eyes so I could see him. He looked so cute and in love with me. I loved him so much and ready to give myself to him. But not now in not ready for that but soon. I stopped an just looked at him he opened his eyes and looked at me in just wanted to stay like this for ever.

"Dean"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you to more then you could ever imagine"

He kissed the tip of my nose and placed his forehead on mine we stayed like that for a moment looking into each other's eyes.

"Let's go"

"We're"

"My place"

"Ok let's"

Me and dean got up and picked up our stuff once everything was packed in the car we got in and started driving. When we finally made it to his house we walked in he walked off to his room to get done thing. Once he got back he handed me and T-shirt and some sweats.

"Here put these on them well watch a movie"

"Ok"

I walked to the bathroom I already knew where it was because the last time I was here. I slipped out of the free and put on the sweats and shirt the sweats were a little bug but ok and the shirt was baggy I smelled it and it smelled like him.

I walked out of the bathroom I went to the living room area. dean was sitting looking at the TV the previews were on I walked around the couch and sat next to him. He places his arm around my shoulder and bought me closer to him I could feel his warmth.

"What movie are we watching"

"It's paranormal activity 2"

"Oh the movie that your scared of"

"I'm not scared of it it's just unexpected"

"Ok whatever you say"

He pressed play and we started to watch the movie a little half way in it he paused the TV.

"Why did you pause it did you get scared"

"No I need to ask you something"

"Ok what is it"

"Remember that one time in class you said something in French or German"

"Yeah I remember"

"You told me you were going to tell me."

"Yup"

"What did it mean"

"Je t'aime means I love you"

"Really"

"Yup"

"So you loved me from the start"

"Of course you were the only person that really understood me"

I started to blush a little but he probable couldn't tell because it was dark in the room.

"Yeah"

"kiss me"

"Now now Ms.Vasquez what's the rush"

"I'm in no rush"

dean pulled me into a kiss his lips were soft . He leaned back and hugged me.

"Never leave me Kelly"

"I would never"

"Good"

We sat back at our usual doors we were in before. We finished the movie and put in a different one before the second one could finished we both fell asleep bet to each other.

dean's POV

When I gave Kelly the promise rig I was kind of nervous because I didn't know what she was going to say. After a while I heard her say yeah I wasn't sure if I was hearing her right so I said "YES" she said

"Yes she promise" then I told her I loved her she said she loved me back I was so happy that I picked her of the ground and spin her around.

I put her down after and brought we close as possible to me my forehead was in hers and I told her that I truly love her with all my heart she said "I love you too dean you mean a lot to me than anyone has ever. You make me happy you're the reason I get out of bed in the morning" I was happy that I made her feel that way I told her she was the most beautiful girl I've met and she's so kind and the missing piece to my puzzle.

After that I kissed her she was so beautiful. Next thing I knew is that we were on the sand and I was hovering over her body it felt right. I want it to be like this forever

I leaned back to look at her beautiful face. She Called my name and I replied with a simple "Yeah" she told me that she loved me and I told her "I love get to more than she could ever imagine"

The I kissed the top of her nose.

I looked info her eyes

Then told her "Let's go" she ask where we were going I told her my place she said "Ok let's" one we got up we packed everything I'm my car s drove to my house one we got there we walked in and I went into to my room to get Kelly some clothes to sleep in I found a old shirt and some sweats I told her to put them on then we'll watch the movie.

Kelly walked to the bathroom to change out of the clothes she was in. I remember the last time I brought her here was when I found her at the club with Nick. She was drunk and passed out. I didn't like seeing here like that is hurt the chest. I picked a movie and placed it in the DVD player and sat down on the couch. I heard the door open and I'm guessing Kelly get outbid the bathroom. She walked around the couch and sat next to me I placed my arm around her shoulder.

She asked "What movie are we watching" I told her we were watching paranormal activity 2 she replied with "Oh the movie that your scared of" I just told her "I'm not scared of it it's just unexpected" she said "Ok whatever you say" in her sarcastic Voice.

I pressed play and we started to watch the movie through the movie something reminded me of the day Kelly told me something in French or German I think this will be the perfect time to ask.

I pauses the movie and she asked why I stopped it I just told her I needed to ask her something she said ok I told her if she remember that time in the class room she said yeah I asked her if she was going to tell me she told me that je t'aime means I love you. I was happy when she told me that she lived me from the start she told me "Of course you were the only person that really understood me" I was happy that I made her feel this way.

I could see a slight blush on her cheeks. She looked so cute when she blush like this. She asked me to kiss her I told her "Now now Ms.Vasquez what's the rush" I said in a sarcastic voice she told me she was in none I just replied with a "Hm" that's when I pulled her into a kiss I stopped the kiss and hugged her I told her "Never leave me" she told me she would never I said "Good" I was happy with our relationship I loved her so much.

We watched the rest of the movie and once we finished it I put another movie in the DVD player after a while of watching it I fell asleep.