Chapter 9

Chapter 9

When the bell rang I was both happy and sad because it meant I was stuck with Mr.West. Oh God. Everyone was already out of the classroom so we were left alone in the class.

"Kelly, "

"Yes Mr.West?"

"We need to talk about yesterday."

"You said what you had to say yesterday anyway so why bother?"

"Kelly were you lying to me about having a boyfriend when we talked with each other?"

I hesitated to answer that question.

"Uhh.......No I wasn't lying."

"That doesn't make me believe you."

"What doesn't?"

"You hesitating before answering me."

"Why do you care anyways? Like you said, we can never be together".

"I said it because it's true. You're my student and I'm your teacher."

"What about all the stuff we talked about like being together and all that other SHIT? (which, by the way was a lie because you told me age didn't matter)."

"I'm sorry Kelly but we can't be together and that's the end it."

"FINE!" I yelled, putting my head down.

It was silent for the rest of the period. I just sat there thinking about what had just happened. I was so mad at him. The only good thing was that it is finally Friday so I don't have to deal with this tomorrow. I'm thinking of just skipping the movie with Nick and we can go to the club instead. Plus, I would like to get this argument out of my mind.

I was happy when the bell rang because now I didn't have to be alone with him. All the students started to come into the class.

"Hello class welcome back. Today I'm going to be assigning you with your partners so listen for your names.

1st, Jake and Nicole.

2nd, Ted and Rosa.

3rd, Cole and Jack.

4th, Tina and Daisy.

5th, Depsi and Nazz.

6th, Javier and Charity.

7th, America and Louis.

8th, Liam and Xavier.

And the person with me is Kelly. Everyone please go and sit with your partners. I'll be passing out a sheet of paper with questions to ask your partners."

I was angry as hell. How could he do this to me? I didn't want to be his partner after what he'd said to me and after our little fight. I just didn't like the idea.

I looked at the paper and read the stuff off it,

1: Name?

2:Age?

3:Pet name (if any)?

4:Favourite colour?

5:Favourite book?

6:Favourite movie?

7: How many siblings do they have?

8:Birthday?

9:Hobbies?

10: Where they grew up?

Those were all the questions that were on the paper.

"I've moved the date so that we will have all next week and half of the week after that to do this project. In the next lesson we have together we will get started"

He stopped talking at a perfect time the bell just rang and I pack up all my stuff into my bag.

"Ms.Vasquez please stay behind for a few seconds."

I sat back down in my seat a little mad. At this point I felt like punching someone. Once every one had left the room, Mr.West stood up.

"Kelly I just have to know."

"Know what?"

"Were you seeing anyone when we chatted? Please tell the truth."

"No I was not. Why?"

"Because I saw you hanging out with a guy. You had nicknames and... everything."

"I've got to go, I'm going to be late"

"Late to what?"

"Going out with Nick."

I stormed out of the class room and started to walk home.