Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Wake up jellybean, you're going to be late."

"Huh........WHAT!?!?!?!?!"

"You're going to be late! I'll take you but you have to hurry up."

"I'll be as quick as I can."

I rushed into the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed. I just had enough time to comb my hair. I ran down stairs to find Bryan.

"Ready jellybean?"

"Yes, let's go." I panted.

Bryan and I got into his car and we drove off down the street. I looked at the time - it was almost time for lunch. I was so late.

"Oh my God, I'm late."

"Sorry I thought you'd already left."

"If you thought I was gone, what were you doing in my room?"

"The school called saying you missed class."

"Right, sorry."

The rest of the car drive spent in silence. We finally made it to the school.

"Bye jellybean."

I nodded and waved, running off.

"Will you need a ride?"

"I don't know, I'll text you."

"Ok... bye!"

"Bye."

I walked to the school, through the doors when the bell for lunch. Quickly walking to the lunchroom, I could see all the students rushing to get lunch. I went and grabbed a sandwich and walked to mine and Nicks lunch table. He was sitting there eating his lunch - lunchables

"Hey, aren't those for kids?"

"I am a kid.....at heart..."

"Yeah, whatever you say!"

"I even watched sponge bob this morning, it was amazing."

"Are you 5?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"We'll then I didn't know what you're doing in a high school little boy!"

"Ha-ha real funny."

"I know."

"Where were you this morning?"

"I slept in this morning, I just woke up like 10 minutes ago!"

"Sleeping beauty... who was the lucky prince?"

"Prince Bryan."

"Ahhhh... the gamer?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do today?"

"Stay in with the guys," Another lie.

"Yeah, what are you going to be doing?"

"Watch movies and play video games I guess." Not a complete lie.

"When can we hang out?"

"What about Friday?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"We'll have a movie night... like last time. What else do you want to do?"

"I don't know anyth-"

*RING.......*

Damn you bell! Always at the time I need to say something.

"See you later!"

"Ok, bye Kelly." I have him a big hug then walked off to next period.

The next two periods went by pretty quick whilst reading my book. I drifted off into my little world. I jumped out of my seat when the bell rang for the last period of the day. No! Today we had to do our presentation..

"Kelly, do I suck as a teacher?"

"What....no why?"

"Because you make it seem like I'm boring because you're always sleeping!"

"Oh no... I go to my own world at some points."

"Oh, ok at least it's not just me."

The second bell rang and the entire class stormed in and sat down at their desk.

"Hello class today we're doing the other half of the class's presentations... Ted and Rosa you're going first."

Once they were finished, another group went up after another. Once everyone was done, I woke up from my day dream when I heard me my name.

"Kelly, are you ready?"

"Uh.....yeah, I suppose."

"Ok class it's mine and Kelly's turn. Kelly would you like to start off?"

I nodded and took the piece of paper from my desk.

"My partner was Dean his full name is Dean West, he's 22. He has three brothers and he likes the book "The Hunger Games.""

"My partner was Kelly. Her full name is Kelly Garcia Vasquez, she is 17 years old and she has a pet horse and also likes to read books."

Once we finished the class was silent, just like after the rest of the presentations. The bell rang and everyone left, leaving me and Dean alone in the room.

"So Kelly, I brought the movies."

"Great!"

"Do you need a ride home?"

"Yeah actually I do but I was going to call Bryan to pick me up."

"I'll take you, then we can watch the movies."

"Ok let's go, I'll text Bryan telling him that we're on our way."

"My car's over here."

I text Bryan saying that I was getting a ride from a friend and I was going to be there in a little bit. I got into Dean's car and he started to drive.

"Open the case."

"Uh....ok..." I opened it and the Harry Potter movies were in there. "Do you just carry these around? Are you that obsessed?!"

"I only carry them in case of an emergency... like this one!"

"So if none of your friends have watched it, you run to your car and get them?"

"Pretty much."

*cough* "Nerd!" *cough*"

"I know I am, so are you that's why we're the perfect two!"

I gave Dean a smile then he placed his hand on top of mine. It felt like we were actually the perfect two.