~⋅{ Chapter 7 }⋅~

Start from the beginning

He opened the door and told to be quiet. We stopped barking and we all started getting out.

The other door opened and I saw Bartleby. He was mad and closed the door and screamed that were getting away.

We all ran into this place with barrels and we followed Noah and Henry. We stopped in front of a huge place that had a giant tank? I think it's a tank?

But then I smelled grape juice and I bet Budderball also smelled it.

" I smell grape juice," Budderball and I said in sync.

Budderball and I ran towards the tank and climbed up the stairs.

" Oh, sweet mama," Budderball said as we reached the top.

" Budderball, Tiny, this is no time for games," Rosebud told us.

" Budderball, Tiny! Stop," I heard Noah yell and we looked over the ledge into the the tank.

" Just one sip," Budderball and I said.

But then Budderball slipped in and pull me with him. I heard the others say something but I couldn't hear I doggy paddled to the top and drank a bit.

I saw Budderball come up after and start floating. Henry and Noah came towards the ledge and call for us. I swam towards them and they pulled me up.

I turned back and saw Budderball fart in the grape juice.

" Ew, gross Budderball," I told him as they pulled him up.

We both shook the grape juice off our fur and we went back down the stairs.

" We'll go this way. Follow us, guys," Noah told us as we started to follow.As we were walking Noah turned around.

" Wait," He told Henry turning him around.

" Budderball's not here," Noah told him as they scanned over us." We gotta find him. Hurry," Henry told him as the started to run which we followed.

TIME SKIP

I that man walking around and he almost found us but he didn't see us.Walked out and saw mom and dad.

" Buddy," Noah exclaimed.

" Molly," Henry exclaimed.

Then turned and started to run over to us and we all hugged.

" Mom! Dad," We all shouted.

" Mom, Dad, you're okay," B-Dawg shouted.

" We found you, Buddy," Noah said hugging our dad while Henry hugged our mom.

" I missed you so much," Henry told Molly.

TIME SKIP

" So you know the plan," Noah asked us we all barked in response. " It'll only work if we work as a team. Break,"

We all got in our places and I got behind a row or barrels ready to push.

" Ready Buddy, ready Tiny," Noah asked we barked. " Push,"

We pushed and they all started to roll downwards. At the end we all ran to see if it worked. And it did.

" Puppies all right," Noah asked Henry who nodded. The tank started to crack and squirt grape juice out.

" Let's get out of here," Henry shouted.

Noah grabbed me and started to run along side Henry. We made it out and Noah put me down.

Then I saw the door break down and those two guys were pushed out by a river of grape juice then I heard sirens and saw Sherrif bob get out of the car.

" Good job, Sniffer. And, you kids, thanks for that call. Led me right to these nincompoops," Sherrif Bob said as Henry and Noah high-fived." We couldn't have done it without Sniffer either," Henry told him. " I been telling everybody he's the best," Sherrif Bob added as he went to grab the man with the eye patch.

" When are you young'uns gonna learn that crime never pays," Sherrif Bob shouted putting hand cuffs on him.

" Dad! Mom," Budderball shouted running towards mom and dad.

" But I just want someone I can play with," I heard Bartleby say sadly.

" You saved us," Rosebud said happy.

" We saved each other. By working as a team," Dad told us.

" We're really sorry we ran away," I told mom and dad.

" We've learned our lesson," Mudbud told them.

" We understand now. We're ready for our new peeps," B-Dawg added.

" I know he's a brat, but that means he needs me even more, right," Budderball said running towards Bartleby

" Awe," Bartleyby said happy hugging Budderball.

" Now we know they're ready," I heard mom say.

" Without a doubt," Dad added.

Word Count = 1288