~⋅{ Chapter 4 }⋅~

~ Tiny's P.o.v ~

I ran towards the small model of Fernfield that's in front of the town hall and jumped on the bench. Soon the others came and jumped up to.

" The Fernfield town map," Buddha said.

" Sniffer said wine country, right," Rosebud asked.

" Right. So we gotta go past the drive-in and old McRoberts' farm," I said.

" True north is the path we must follow," Buddha added.

" Right," I said.

" Bro, I'm glad you guys we're paying attention when Noah did his geography homework," Mudbud said.

We jumped down from the bench and we started to run north.

~ Time Skip ~

It's was now dusk the sun has gone down and we're all a bit tired and hungry.

" Dudes, we've been walking all day. I don't see any wine country," Mudbud complained.

" This pup's run out of pep,"
B-Dawg said.

" And it ain't getting any lighter out," Mudbud added.

" Wait. Do you guys smell that," Budderball asked. " I must be smellucinating,"

I started to sniff and I smelt a wave of popcorn and candy!

" Whoa! I smell it, too," Mudbud said.

Then we pushed pass some tall grass and we saw a movie playing. This must be the drive-in!

" I'm no Sniffer, but I'm pretty sure it's coming from over there," Buddha said.

" Guys, this is the drive-in. We're getting closer," I said.

" Where there's popcorn, there's Budderball and Tiny," Budderball said.

Then we all ran down towards the drive-in.

" Dudes, this is totally my favorite movie," Mudbud said.

" Oh, sweet mama. I can almost taste it," Budderball said. " It's through here,"

Then we went passed a door that said 'Projection Booth'. Whatever that means, but, the smell got stronger.

" Follow me. Our noses know the way," I said in sync with Budderball.

As we saw a guy sleeping on a chair but we went up the boxes and started to walk passed a light as was at the back with B-Dawg and Mudbud.

" Yo, what's with the pushing," B-Dawg said to us.

" Dude, I can't see," Mudbud shouted.

" Well, that's it, dog. It's go time," B-Dawg said.

Then they started to fight while I was yelling at them to stop. They finally stopped. Once I said if we don't hurry Budderball will eat everything.