~⋅{ Chapter 7 }⋅~

TINY'S P.O.V

The next morning when we woke up to sun hitting us and saw Mr. Wolf also wake up.

" Your parents are waiting for you," Mr. Wolf told us.

We all got up and left the cave with Mr. Wolf leading the way.

" Mom, dad, here we come," Budderball said.

As we all started to run to catch up with Mr. Wolf. As we were running through fields of grass we stopped in front of a wooden door.

" Beyond this fence lies the vineyards where you parents are being held," Mr. Wolf told us. " Now it's up to you to rescue them,"

" Why don't you stay with us forever? So your not all alone," Rosebud asked.

" We wolves are needed in the forest as much as you are needed by people," Mr. Wolf told us.

" Do you ever get scared," B-Dawg asked.

" And will we ever see you again," I asked.

" Sometime I get scared, and we might never get to see each other again little one. But thats why we howl for both reasons, to let one another know that even though we may feel alone, we never really are," Mr. Wolf old us.

" Thanks Mr. Wolf, dude," Mudbud told him as he started to run back to the forest.

" Namaste," Budda said.

He nodded then left. We all ran through the little hole in the door and we all gasped.

" Woah," We all shouted.

" Wine country," Budderball said.

Then we all started to run through the vineyard. We finally made it to this huge place and saw a man in a suit and a boy walk inside.

" Come on, around back," I said as we all ran around the building.

" There's gotta be away in somewhere," Rosebud exclaimed.

I was behind Budderball when he stopped.

" Hey check this thing--Ahh," I heard Budderball shout.

" Budderball," I yelled.

I went in after him and I started sliding down a tunnel. I heard the other follow and vocies at the bottom.

" Puppies," I heard someone say as I reached the bottom.

Then I felt someone pick me up. It was the man in the suit.

" Oh, my gosh, Selkirk. You've always had a flair for theatrics," The man holing me said as he saw the rest of my sibling come down. " You tricked us. Air Bud puppies. What a surprise," He added handing him a case.

" Ta-da," The man with an eye patch said.

Then he put me down and I went to Budderball.

" I love them," The boy said cuddling Budderball.

Then man in a suit then picked B-Dawg, Mudbud, and Buddha and started to walk ou the door.

" Lets go, Bartleby," The man called.

The boy Bartleby picked me up and put me on his sholder.

" Hold on tight," Bartleby told me.

Then he picked up Rosebud, and Budderball and walked out. This actually fun. We made it to a black car and they put us all inside.

I went to the window and saw Noah and Henry I started to bark at them and my brothers and sister came and started to bark to, they saw us and came towards the car.