But Jesy refused to leave. She clung onto Jade's lifeless body for dear life, crying hysterically as she did so.

"Babe, come on, we need to let them do their job. These guys are professionals, they can help Jade in a way we can't."

It seemed as if Leigh's words was effective. Jesy calmed down, she let Leigh pull her up on her feet and take her away from Jade without fighting back.

The paramedics picked up where Jesy left off. They worked in a faster pace than Jesy had, and it looked like they could save Jade's life. I dared to believe they could.

"She's with us, she's breathing!" The bald paramedic exclaimed happily.

A wave of relief washed over me as I saw water flowing out of Jade's mouth as she was coming back to life.

Her chest, which had been flat for longer than I wanted to admit, started to rise and fall. Finally. My girl was going to be alright.

"It's okay, sweetheart, you will be okay. My name is Nathan, can you hear me?" The brown-haired paramedic asked softly.

Sadly, he didn't receive an answer.

"Unconscious but rise and fall of chest. It's good enough for now" Nathan said.

He put an oxygen mask over Jade's nose and mouth, then he and the bald paramedic put Jade on the stretcher.

After they had put her on it and covered her ice cold body with a baby blue blanket, they grabbed the straps from the back of the stretcher and strapped her in so she wouldn't fall off on the way to the hospital.

Once they were done with everything, they rolled her into the back of the ambulance.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked.

"To London Bridge Hospital" Nathan said kindly.

"Can I come?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, of course, there's room for the three of you" he smiled.

"Thank you, thank you so much" I said, grateful for what they had done.

I jumped inside. I took a seat furthest in, so Jesy and Leigh-Anne could fit as well. Nathan joined us in the back. He sat in the single leather seat where he had access to lots of medical equipment.

The bald paramedic, whose name I hadn't caught, closed the back-doors, then he took his place in the driver's seat.

He brought the engine to life and started the sirens so cars and people nearby would know an ambulance was on the way, then he drove away from the place where I almost lost my other half.

Seeing Jade's right hand was free, I grabbed ahold of it. I squeezed it, wanted to let her know I was right next to her even though she wasn't aware of anything at the moment.

We arrived at the hospital approximately twenty minutes later. A handful of doctors took Jade from the two paramedics the moment we stepped out of the ambulance and rushed her away without a word.

Leigh-Anne thanked Nathan and the bald man I learnt whose name was Mike for saving Jade, then she lead me and Jesy to the waiting room.

Getting there, we sat down on the uncomfortable plastic chairs closest to the doors the doctors had rushed Jade through.

"I'm gonna go call Norma. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I stood up from the chair. I grabbed my phone and walked outside. I knew I wouldn't be able to make myself understandable if I stayed inside.

I dialed the number I knew by heart. Two signals passed, then Norma answered on the other end.

"Perrie! It's so nice to hear from you! How are you doing? How's Jeed?"