R E A D Y , S E T , C H E A T

Start from the beginning

"Finally, you will use nothing but strength and agility to get through this because you will be timed. Make it to the end as fast as you can. It's sort of a race, but you aren't racing against others, you're racing for positions." Taking a pause, he adjusted his cape while asking. "Who would be courageous enough to go first?"

The entire field fell silent before the sound of grass was heard, and then a recognizable voice was heard.

"I'll go...along with my son, Raditz." Bardock had said. I saw a long haired Saiyan, seemingly a bit taller than Kakkarot, walk through the crowd behind Bardock.

My brows furrowing, I spoke softly. "Kakkarot, did you know that you had a sibling?"

He simply nodded. "Yeah. He took care of me when I was a baby when Bardock left. And soon he had to leave as well. It's when I had to start fending for myself and take what he taught me to my own skills."

I simply stayed quiet as he finished explaining, watching as Bardock and Raditz walk to the starting point of the course.

"Two more." Vegeta called, his eyes soon circling their way towards Kakkarot and I. "Why not you two, Kakkarot and Broly?" He said aloud, everyone now turning to us and glaring.

Seeing their glares, I glared back at them and stood a bit in front of Kakkarot, walking through the crowd to approach the starting line. We both split up to our own spacious course, which really seemed as if you just had to run forward. However, with the sun blaring down on us, I squinted my eyes and tilted my head a bit. There were small little gaps randomly section between the floor and the walls. Most likely for booby traps.

'There are booby traps placed randomly in the course. Keep your guard up and be careful.' I warned him.

'Right.' He replied.

"Ready!" Vegeta yelled. We all got into a running stance, my heart beginning to pound at the fact if we doing anything in our ordinary ways, it will be considered out of the ordinary and you're disqualified. "Begin!"

-Vegeta's POV-

I couldn't believe I was doing this. It was strange, really. Maybe I was sleep deprived and I'm just hallucinating. But, then again, if I were hallucinating, I wouldn't be sweating from the hot sun beaming down on us.

As I watched the four related Saiyans run through the randomized simulation, I couldn't help but wonder...why does Frieda want three of my strongest men on one team? Not to mention four as you can't split mates apart for too long. What was he planning behind my back?' Why did he care so much if Bardock had another son? Was he...afraid of that? Frieza was a cold hearted, merciless villain, but he was also mysterious. It always seemed to whatever he wanted, it had a twist to it to benefit him even more.

"Yeah Kakkarot!" I heard someone yell, and soon the crowd began to cheer him on even more. I slowly ascended into the air, seeing Kakkarot was actually winning over Broly. And...Bardock was in LAST? My eyes widened from the sight. All four of them were moving swiftly, dodging each life threatening object thrown at them with ease. I don't understand...how is KAKKAROT in first?!

-Third Person POV-

It wasn't until one final hop of Kakkarot to leap over an obstacle before reaching the end, jogging out of the other end. Soon came the rest. Broly, Raditz, and Bardock in that order. All four of them was panting softly, looking at one another. Bardock glanced at his son, and they made eye contact, but Kakkarot instantly sent a glare of hate towards his father, and his head fell to the side. Both partners took their separate ways, glad to be done first.

As Bardock walked by, things such as, "He's getting old..." or "What's on his mind? He's kill something like this." Was murmured. And it was true. Bardock is the type of saiyan to dominate in competition. But being pushed away from the one son he abandoned had hit him. It hit him hard. He was unable to focus like he used to, and somethings that were simple were seen as complicated now.

-Kakkarot's POV-

I couldn't believe it. I beat Broly...and I got in first place. Looking up at Broly, I punched his shoulder. He looked at me confused before smirking, wrapping his arm around my neck and giving me a noogie.

"I'm still better than you!" He said, soon releasing me after awhile.

"Yeah, but won?" I mocked, seeing him run off behind me. I laughed loudly and ran off towards the castle.

Although shocked from beating Broly, I was so glad that he was coming out of his shell. At least that what it seems like. The one thing that matters is that I'm paired up with him. Please let that happen.

Hey guys, author here! Quick note, this is most DEFINITELY unedited, so if you see any mistakes, you can call me out on it or just read by it. Either way, sorry for the long break, my life went to poo. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, however! I tried to make it different but interesting. Anyway, until next chapter. Bye!