Epilouge

Sometimes we need to learn how to let go. To leave them for their own sake. I'm sure that once you make that sacrifice, you couldn't do more for one person.

2 years ago I let go of Cato. I made him happy. I hope I did.

He survived that day. But I'm the silver wolf. I know something bad will happen. So therefore it'll be okay.

I wonder how he's doing or if he still thinks about me. I've always been nothing without him. But I had 2 things to remember him by.

I had twins. 2 little baby twins. That were his. A girl and a boy. I named them...

Abyssynthia Maya Breigh
Nicholas Caleb Breigh

So their middle names are named after the loved couple that will always be together now. Abyssynthia and Nicholas are 3 years old now. I'm very excited for them. Considering they already said their first words. But It wasn't easy to take care of them. I was single and didnt have much money. So yeah basically it was a pretty good challenge.

I pick up Abyssynthia and nicholas and walk towards the house I had been walking too. I knock and my dad opens the door.

"Hey dad, hey Lindsey." I smile.

Dad had found a new girlfriend who I absolutely love. She's very nice and loves my kids.

"Thanks for taking them in for me. It's been quite hard but I have duties to accomplish." I smile.

They smile and ask for me to come in but I reject their offer. I keep Abyssynthia and Nicholas there and walk out.

Your probably wondering why. I'm going to travel around and see what's going to happen next in the legend of the silver wolf.

I smile to myself. I'm a rogue if you didn't know that. I left Raven's pack after the incident. I call it Incident 7D8A. I don't know why...

7D8A will be explained later but okay. Anyway... Right so I left ravens pack by myself and found this uncharted territory. So here I am.

I continue to walk through the forest. Just being careful that I don't walk into anybody's territory.

"Scarlett?" I hear a voice ask.

I turn and see Celine beside Raven. And beside raven is Cato.

"Celine.. Raven.. Cato." I say quietly.

"Oh my gosh it is you!" Celine screamed.

All of a sudden I was pulled into a hug and felt tears on my shirt. Celine was crying her eyes out and raven pulled her off softy.

"Scarlett why did you leave me! I- no!!" Celine cried.

I stood there blankly with Cato behind confused.

Incident 7D8A...

Flashback

It was 1 week and Cato hasn't woken up. But I felt it today...

The moment I walked into the hospital room I see Cato sitting up awake and confused.

"Cato?" I ask brightly.

He looked at me and then shrugs.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I look surprised and then started to laugh a bit.

"Your joking right? Your mate! I'm your mate!" I say laughing.

"No my mate is Sapphire." He said boldly.

I stop breathing. He forgot. Everything. He couldn't remember me. At all. He believed my dead sister was his mate and he doesn't want me anymore.

"I- okay Cato. You win. Goodbye." I whisper.

I run out and see doctors run into his room. I'm crying and that when I collide with someone.

"Raven? He forgot. Everything. About me! He remembers Sapphire being alive!" I cry.

"Scarlett it'll be okay. I promise." He soothes.

Celine saw his soothing and ran towards me.

"What's with him? Did he get a disease of something?" She asked looking at me.

Raven gave her a stern look and she just looked away.

"He forgot all about me. About you and Raven. About how his mate died yet he believes he is happily in love with her. How his mate was my sister! How he became my mate and saved me. He forgot!" I cry.

Celine's eyes widen and she looks as she's about to cry as well. The two had been close but not like me and Cato. After all we were mates.

"I'm gonna go see him." Raven walked towards his room.

A day later I left the pack.

Flashback over

"So why are you outside your territory?" I ask them.

"What? Oh you see... Celine smelled you so we ran out." Raven trails off.

I nod and just chuckle at her. She crosses her arms and her anger of me leaving just vanished.

"So how's life?" Celine asked.

How's life! Oh life's just perfect!

"You know Celine just lovely! Without my mate who forgot about me, had twins, became a rouge and was left alone to survive! Just lovely!" I yell.

"Twins!! With who?" Celine shrieked.

I give her a dirty look and she just looks surprised.

"I'm gonna leave now." I say blankly.

"No don't!" Celine grabbed my arm.

"Why not!" I ask.

"Cato has something to tell you." Raven spoke up.

I give Cato a look but see sadness and regret in his eyes.

"Scarlett..." He said sadly.

I look at him tears welling up as I saw him. I tried to move on but I couldn't. Those kids didnt make it easier.

"Scarlett I- I remember. Everything."

Authors note

So the 2nd book is done...

And I'm ending it like that. It should look like a happy ending right??

Lol jk. The stories not done. The legend of the silver wolf must be cracked open still :)

I'm posting on the same book once again. Thanks love y'al.