Epilogue: When life changes

James pov

"Scarlett.. How could you be my mate?" I yell in shock.

"I.. I'm sorry James.. Alpha James I mean." Scarlett whimper.

I shut my eyes and breathe. I know what happens next.

"I'm sorry for abusing you. You'll be my mate and we'll live happily. I'm so sorry Scarlett." I apologize sincerely.

"For real! We'll be together forever!" Scarlett squealed and hugged me tightly.

For some reason, I feel like it worked out differently in a different time.

Grace's pov

"Well done Grace. I don't know how they managed it but they somehow changed destiny." Moon goddess giggled softly.

"Yes they did. Now they're 16 again. Now they can live happily ever after." I smile at the couple.

"Even though you changed everything, I know you intentionally forgot to remove one piece of evidence." The moon goddess stared at me.

"Yes the book that Nick wrote. I only left it because even if I removed it, I had a feeling Scarlett would somehow remember everything." I laugh.

Scarlett always was special.

"Yes. But I think she might remember everything still." The moon goddess smiled.

Confused?

I am an angel. I am the Moon Goddess's assistant. My mission was to make everything right. And Scarlett's life was pretty screwed up.

I turned back life to when the two had become mates. This time, I altered it so James would have a brain.

And nick? Oh and Cato? What about Celine?

You must ask..

Cato and Celine are mates now. Nothing is in there way. I also removed Sapphire and her parents so no troubles there.

And nick.. Oh dear nick.

"Hey Moon Goddess and Angel." I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

Speak of the devil.

"Nick." I grin.

He's my mate. Not really but we are in love. I brought him along so he would not ruin what's down there.

"Hey love." He smiled.

" I love how everything turned out." I hug nick and smile.

Then he presses his lips to mine gently.

"I do too."

Scarlett's pov

I lay on my bed humming a tune. This is crazy. No more abuse. Just me and James.

I look at my bedside and see a book. The book.

"100 reasons why"

I open it and flip to the last page.

"I kinda rewrote this one Scarlett. I love you for you. And I won't be around anymore. I'll be happy with someone else hopefully. I know nothing would come in the way of you and James. You had a love like no other. Love is special. It takes a lot of problems to build up to it, and you had the perfect love story. I don't think I'll see you around but I hope you don't forget all of the special moments we had together. I love you Scarlett. I really do. And I'll always be here with you. No matter how many times the Alpha Broke You I knew you would pull through. Just like it was planned." ~Nick

I do remember everything. I would never forget. I loved nick with everything. However, he's not around anymore. I don't know where he is, or if I'll ever see him again but one thing for sure is that he is always going to be with me.

I smile like a weirdo and think of everything that happened. I lost friends and family on this journey. I also lost kids.. Wow. Yet I'm okay with this. I'm happy with everything in my life. This is what I've wanted. I know my scars will heal, and that James will always be with me.

And it's only because of one reason.

The alpha broke me.

And now he'll fix me.

A.N
-----

.. It's been years of me writing this book. I was in grade 7 when I started and now I'm in grade 9. I came back to this book and saw it was really crappily done. And I don't plan on fixing it. So this is the end. I didn't want to reread the book and finish it properly so I quickly made up the last few chapters to the everything together.

It wasnt supposed to end this way.

Scarlett was supposed to die XD

I was a demonic child I tell you.

So yup this is it. No more alpha breaking people cuz I'm over that phase.

Geez I had a weird teenage phase.

See y'al around.

Cote!!!
(Comment and vote)