Part 3

Hannah's POV:

**2 days later**

It's been 2 days since my boss,I mean Xavier has told me about that contract and it actually sucks.

Every other hour or two he would talk to me on phone when I'm home and tell me how he misses me and what he's gonna do when I come to his home.There is this so annoying guards hired by him for my 'protection',Tamara and Samara which are my there for me and yes they are twins.

I've told my parents about Xavier but not the contract thing.Ive told them Xavier is my boyfriend and we met for the first time when I was working.I even told my mom and dad that I would move out soon,they were quite sad about it but didn't object.

Today is the day I was dreading to look forward to,I'm scared...No petrified..After all I'm moving in with world's biggest mafia.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by Tamara,who was informing me that it's time to go.

I hugged my parents as tight as I could,ensuring them that I would meet them soon and sat in the car as my luggage was long gone to Xavier's house.

I specially requested Xavier to not meet my parents and he was really very upset about it but he finally accepted my wish.

The ride was of 1 hour and I slept the whole time,when we finally reach our destination,I was in awe by seeing his house,more like mansion,it was beautiful.

"So do you like it?" I turned around to see none other than Xavier.

I fucking hate him,just because of him I'm not with my parents.

Ignoring him I went to search for Tamara to ask her where my room would be but I was roughly pulled by my arms and smashed against the wall.

"Stop ignoring me,if you do that again you will be punished." He said sternly,his fist clenching.

"I'm s-sorry." I shuttered.

He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeks

"Lets show you our room." He said taking my hand in his huge ones.

"Our??" I asked totally confused.

"Yes love 'our' do you think I would let you stay away from me??"

Ignoring his question I rudely snapped at him
"I'm not sleeping in the same room as you."

"Oh you will." He smirked.

"How are you so sure??" I raised my left eyebrow to him.

"It's one of the clause in contract." He said in a duh tone

Oh I hate these stupid clause so much.

How I wished I would have never signed that contract.

"Ok just show me the room I'm so tired." I said in so much of frustration.

"You are so cute when you are angry." He said kissing my nose.

Not creating a scene,I ignored his affection and he led me towards his room.

As soon as he opened the room I was actually gawking at the interior of room,it was so pretty yet so modern.

"Close your mouth darling and here take this,have a shower." He said tossing me his shirt and his smallest boxers.

"Where is my clothes?" I said crossing my hands.

"Such a curious little kitten you are." He said petting my head.

"You will not wear your old clothes,I want you to be fully dependent on me so we will go shopping tomorrow and buy you clothes from my money." He said cupping my face now as if talking to a child.

"God!!!!You are so dominating and I want my old clothes back." I said pushing him away whist turning around to sit on couch.

"You can't get your old clothes darling it's already donated to some orphanage." He smirked.

"I hate you." I said running inside the washroom while crying.What?you can't judge me I use to love my old clothes.

Xavier's POV:

Giving her clothes to orphanage was a lie,why would I do that..I would never give her clothes to anyone so that no one could smell her lavender smell like I can.
I have her clothes in one on the empty rooms in mansion.

I'm just so excited to see my princess in my clothes I've been sitting on my bed for last thirty minutes to have a look of my princess but she didn't came out.

"Love are you there?" Concern dripping out of my voice.

"Yes." I heard a heavy reply and then the door opened  to find my Hannah in my clothes looking as sexy as ever,with water droplets dripping from her hair.

I'm so mesmerising site to hold with those juicy lips and a cute pout on them.

She completely ignored me and went outside the room while me following her behind.

I didn't like the idea of her ignoring me so caught her little arms in my huge arms.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Kitchen." She said looking anywhere but not me.

I took her hand in mine guided her towards kitchen.

We ate our dinner in silence which was from a 5star hotel.

"Can I get some home made food?" Hannah asked.

"Don't worry you will get a habit of eating outside food..I'm used to it since my childhood I have no one maids use to cook for me." I said looking into her hazel eyes.

"May be I could make food for us in future?" She said with a sad smile at me and even I was surprised what I did next I actually 'smiled' after years.

Hearing from her mouth that we could have a future made me smile a little too much.

I think this is the best day in my life till now.

-----------------------------------

How is the story going please do tell me..