Chapter18

Gloria's Point of View

I grabbed Rose's hand and pulled her along behind me. Alex was trailing a few feet behind us keeping a close eye on us so he doesn't lose sight of us. He was watching everyone else around us like a hawk at the same time, especially the guys, so nobody touched or hurt Rose in anyway.

"Over protective fool. I can take care of Rose just as well as you ya love sick idiot." I muttered under my breath to low for Alex to hear.

I forgot that vampires have suprisingly better senses than we do and are faster than us but we are a little stronger than they are, and Rose overheard what I said about Alex. Rose and I laughed at what I said and tried to muffle our laughter so Alex couldn't hear us laughing at him.

"Ain't that the truth Gloria." She said to me.

Alex heard us laughing and asked what was so funny.

"Its nothing Alex. Gloria just told me a funny joke and we were just laughing about it. You most likely wont find it funny like we do so don't worry about it babe." Rose told Alex.

I spotted an Arepostle( A/N I know I spelt that wrong and I'm sorry but I don't know how to spell that. Its such a wierd word in my opinion.) store and dragged Rose inside. Its more of my kind of store than it is Rose's but there are a few things in here that I think would look good on Rose. I bought several cute shirts and a few pairs of shorts and jeans. Rose only got a plain dark blue long sleeved shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans that we just happened to come across that were in her size.

Next we went to Hot Topic which was definently a store that was more Rose's style. Rose's eyes just lit up when she saw that we were going to her favorite store. She looked like a kid in a candy store. It was quite hilarious seeing her run around the store finding band tees and merch from her favorite and merch from her favorite animes, tv shows, movies. I didn't get anything because I was too busy being entertained just by Rose running all over the store like an excited little kid.

Rose's Point of View

Gloria took me too Hot Topic which is my favorite store, and I felt and probably looked like a little kid in a candy store. I got band tees of my favorite bands, which are Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Icon For Hire, Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and several more bands that would make too long of a list to read. I also got two pairs of ripped jeans. One pair was dark blue and the other pair was half red and half black. I also got a beanie, a leather anime chain wallet of Black Butler, and a few bracelets. Needless to say I got a lot of things that I've been wanting to get for a while now but I also made sure not to get too much stuff so Alex was spending a lot of money because I don't want him to spend a bunch of money on me. I'd feel bad if he did plus I'm not really a materialistic kinda girl.

Next we went to an earing store called Claire's so Gloria could get a few pairs of earing. After that we went to Justice and looked around but didn't buy anything because we didn't see anything we liked. Then we went to JC Penny's and Alex decided to wait outside of the store while we went inside. Gloria found this cute, red, blouse that had frills on the front of it. Gloria spotted a dark blue lacy dress with lace sleeves, a sweetheart neckline, and ended just above the knee. It was the last one and it was in my size so she shoved it into my hands and pushed my towards the dressing rooms to try it on.

After I finished putting the dress on and I walked out to show Gloria what it looked like on me, and she immediately started fan girling the moment she saw me come out of the dressing room.