Chapter 3

Willow's POV

"You thought you could escape that easily?"

I start to shake violently recognising whose voice it was.

"Look around you Willow!" Frank threw me to the ground which sent me tumbling towards the edge of the cliff. I saw the waves crashing against the rocks again. Is he going to let me plunge to my death?

Fortunately, he grabbed my hand and yanked me back from the edge of the cliff, making sure I wouldn't fall. Looks like he isn't done with me just yet. Frank snatched my chin in his hands and forced me to look around at my surroundings.

Hundreds of enormous fields came into view which went on for miles on end. No houses. No civilisation. Nothing. I'm never going to escape unless I have a car. Wait. They have a car right? If I steal that one they won't be able to catch me. But I guess they've hidden the car keys somewhere. Goddammit I should've thought of this before I tried to escape like a fucking idiot.

"What are you going to do to me? Why am I here?!" I yell.

He pins me to the ground and sits on top of me. I struggle underneath his grasp, pounding my fists against his chest. "Why are you here? You saw something at the night of the concert that you weren't meant to see." What? Hold on a sec. Does he mean the gun? He's got to be thinking of the gun right? That was the only strange thing I saw. If that's so, then he's lying. He's trying to find an excuse to why they kidnapped me, because he knows that Charlie saw it as well.

"Liar! You fully well know that Charlie saw the gun too! You had decided what you were going to do the moment I walked into that meet and greet. The whispering. The pointing. Next time, try be more discrete dumbass," I spat.

He slaps me harshly across the cheek. "Looks like you haven't learned the rules yet. I guess Gerard never got to tell you since he had to go do some business. So I guess I'll have to tell you. But only when we get back to the house."

"I'm not going back there! Get off of me!" I try to buck my hips to make him fall off, but he's too strong. His hazel eyes burn into mine, and with one swift punch to the face, I'm knocked unconscious.

Franks POV

The little bitch will learn soon enough not to talk back. I pick up her numb body bridal style, and start walking back to the car. Damn she looks so peaceful while she's sleeping, I could stare at her forever. She's so beautiful.

I open the passenger door and carefully sit her down, doing up her seat belt. Slamming the door shut I get in the drivers seat and start to drive off back to the house. It doesn't take that long since she didn't get that far. So we arrive in just a couple of minutes.

When I get out of the car Gerard, Mikey and Ray are all inside of the van getting ready to leave. Where's he going? "Gerard! What are you doing?"

"I'll explain later, I have to go right now. It's important. You have to look after Willow. If you try ANYTHING I'll-"

"Yeah yeah I know. Keep your pants on. See ya later then Gee."

He drives off into the distance and I once again pick up Willow's limp body and carry her up the stairs placing her in my bed. She'll probably wake up in the middle of the night, scared as hell, but oh well. Doesn't matter. I don't care if she's scared. To be honest I like her more when she's scared. It makes me feel powerful. And I like power.

I look at the time. It's 6:14PM. Damn. It's still pretty light out. Eh, I'm just going to watch some TV. Got nothing else to do. She probably won't wake up for a couple more hours anyway.

Willow's POV

Ow. I'm so clumsy. I need to look where I'm going if I'm going to escape. There's so many trees. Where am I going again? Oh yeah. I need to escape. Wait. Who am I escaping? All I can remember are blank faces.

Is that a cliff? I almost fell down it. I need to look where I'm going if I'm going to escape. Where am I going again? Oh yeah. I need to escape. Wait. Who am I escaping? All I can remember are blank faces.

Why can't I speak? There's a hand over my mouth. I need to escape. Wait. Who am I escaping? All I can remember are blank faces.

There's a stabbing pain in my stomach. I look down. My once white dress is soaked in red paint. No. It's not paint. It's blood. There's a hole going through my belly. What happened? Who am I escaping? All I can remember are blank faces.

I turn around falling backwards off of the cliff. I get a quick glance of who is infront of me and see black figures standing there. One has a gun in their hand. All I can see are blank faces. Four blank faces.

The sound of crashing waves come closer as I gaze up into the cloudless blue sky. What's happening?

All I can remember are blank faces.

I shoot up from my dream screaming. What the hell just happened? Why did I fall off of the cliff? Why couldn't I see the people that were chasing me? Why was I shot? Did I die?

The door slams open with a flustered Frank staring straight at me.

"Why are you screaming?"

"N-nightmare," I choke out. He closes the door locking it behind him, then walks towards me. I back away into the wall behind the bed. He sits on the bed next to me and tucks a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"What was it about?"

"Um, I-I can't remember," I lie. I feel to awkward to tell him anything.

"You sure?" He questions with suspicion in his voice.

"Yeah."

"It's getting late. I was just about to go to bed anyway. So try get back to sleep." He says bluntly. I layed down obeying him. I don't want him to hurt me like earlier when I talked back. My head hurts enough.

He layed down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he's too strong. As I've learned in the past.

"It's okay Willow. I won't do anything," he leans in close to my ear, and I feel his breath brush against my neck, "unless you want me to," he whispers seductively. He chuckles and leans back to where he was laying, stroking my hair. I just shiver from his touch. I don't believe that he won't do anything. But my head hurts so much. The only thing that I can do is go back to sleep. I close my eyes, imagining I'm at home, laying in my own bed, in my own room. Happy. Tears slide down my cheeks as I remember the things I love that have been taken away from me. I soon fall asleep letting all the nightmares into my mind.

Gerard's POV

I can't believe that Mikey was stupid enough to drop something at the scene where we took Willow.

I open the door, stepping out of the car and slamming it shut behind me, looking at the floor searching with Ray and Mikey.

"How can you even drop it? It must've been around your neck," I ask. But seriously. How can someone drop a chain necklace? With their fucking name carved into it!

"Willow must've pulled on it when I picked her up. I'm sorry okay Gee!"

"Fine. Just find it," I sigh.

It's takes a few minutes until Ray calls out to us that he found it. He returns it to Mikey and we get in the car and drive back to the house. Goddammit, Mikey could've ruined this for all of us. We could've got caught. And I am not loosing Willow. I smirk to myself while I drive. I've got plans for her. And I can't wait to get them started...