Chapter 1

John suffered from ADHD, but that never stopped John from doing his job. His blond and brown hair was gelled to the right, his teeth sparkling white, and his blue green eyes. You'd be surprised to hear that not only is he single, but has never dated. Of course, John never let his feelings get in the way, so he never cared whether he had dated or not. He just wanted to live life in his fullest.

He dressed up in a fancy suit, getting ready for his job, he had a stench of cologne, but not too strong. He grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. John worked as a business man, he would make sales plans, and persuasion is mostly what his job has for him. Luckily for John, even when little, he was always able to persuade one into thinking another way, or doing something for him.

John wasn't the fondest of cars, heck he barely knows anything about them. He just bought the car that he was able to afford. In this case, it wasa white Yukon. There was nothing special about it really, and it stunk of garbage in the back seats. The back was littered with cans, wrappers, and other junk that John never cared to throw out. But in all honesty, he could care less of the garbage in the back of his car, it wasn't like anyone else was ever gonna ride it with him.

John started the car, and off he went, to his job. From his house to his work place, it was about twenty minutes. When he arrived, something unexpected happened. He was called to his boss's office, and if he'd learned anything from experience and tv shows, this was never a good thing.

"God damn it John, you've slacked too much. Our sales have dropped 10% since last month!"

Johns boss, Nick, was completely bald. He had shoulder pads, and a blue suit with a red tie. His face resembled one of a bull dog. He was fat. And his eyes always burned with rage.

"I-I'm sorry boss, its just that our resent stuff just don't seem to be worth selling, and no one is interested in them"

Nicks eye brows raised up

"What do you mean, not worth selling?"

Now John knew he was in trouble, his boss was like a parent. If you didn't obey his every order or agree with every thing, you got scolded.

"W-well si-"

Nick cut him off

"W-well sir" Nick mimicked like a five year old.

"Shut the hell up, this is over, we're done here"
"What do you mean sir?"
"I mean clear your office. Your fired"

The words hit John like a train.

What am i supposed to do now? How can i provide myself now? How long will it take for me to find another job?

These questions rushed through Johns brain. Rage, fear, regret, many feelings rushed through his busy mind.

It was over....
Everything.....
Gone......

This was 3 weeks ago. Now. Everything has changed for John