"Sanyukta and everyone.. Please steer clear of that boy okay?" He pointed towards that boy whom Randhir was almost on the verge of killing few moments ago. He was still looking at me with that shameless gaze of his while speaking to some of the other boys. I felt weird jitters through my stomach and immediately darted my gaze away from him.

"Who is he?" Sanaya asked.

"Um.." Parth tried to speak but Dhruv interrupted him again.

"He is..."

"Wait.." We jerked out gaze towards Vidushi who spoke out loud all of a sudden.

"Isn't he.. But what is he doing here?" She scrunched her nose.

Sanaya squinted her gaze at him again and gasped.

"Nooo.... He can't be... Oh god! What is he doing here?" She bellowed, looking shocked all of a sudden.

I groaned.

"Duh. He is a student of St.Peter's of course.. And about the fight.. I am pretty much sure that Randhir will not want to discuss about it..." Aryan chimed in, appearing suddenly from nowhere. He had that smug expression on his face and he spoke while looking at me in the eye. What? Where was that useless fellow even during the fight? Couldn't he help us in stopping Randhir? I felt like his statement was directed towards me.

"Please can somebody enlighten me with his identity?" I ignored him and exclaimed.

"Don't you remember him Sany?" Vidushi asked me looking confused.

"Yeah.. I thought out of all of us, at least you'll recognize him beforehand.." Sanaya spoke, looking thoughful.

Dhruv groaned along with me at that and grabbed my shoulders, making me face him. I looked at him confusingly as he took a deep breath and pulled his eyebrows at me in a questioning manner.

"He is Rehan, Sanyukta. Remember the boy who got expelled for beating Randhir in the ninth standard?" I widened my eyes at him.

NO! That can't be him! Oh godMy mind screamed and I felt a hollow in my stomach.

I vividly remembered that jerk. Damn, how could I even forget that bastard? He had practically ruined my ninth year in school. He was a filthy jerk who couldn't leave me in peace for even a minute. I remembered being paired with him in the chemistry lab and that was the start. He was that bad school bully who even pranked the teacher. He used to deliberately get cosy with me during the classes and the fact that we were mere children  then didn't even bother him. His pranks and filthy behavior used to annoy the shit out of me but I was that girl who didn't speak a word when it came to academics. I wanted good grades and the thought that I could easily ask the teacher to change my partner didn't occur to me then. Actually no, it did occur to me at a point but—oh well why bother the miss when I was one of the best students of the school? I thought that she might have had felt like I can't work good in teams. I clearly remembered the time he had replaced the pomegranate juice from my lunch with potassium permanganate solution when we weren't even allowed to touch any chemicals as it was our beginners class for practicals. I took in a small sip and the next moment, I was puking my guts out in the washroom. I had to stay in the hospital for a week— completely down with food poisoning. Seriously, his pranks could kill a person. Mom asked me several times about the reason behind the whole 'me-drinking-potassium permanganate' fiasco but I didn't want to add to her already brimming worries and eventually lied to her, saying that I might have had mistakenly drank some KMNO⁴ accidently (she did NOT believe it though).  When I returned to school after getting released from the hospital, rumours were everywhere that Rehan, the bad boy bully of our school was expelled for indulging in a serious fight with someone and he had broken  that boy's arm. Truthfully, that news was probably the best rumour I had heard in my life. Few weeks later, I found that the boy Rehan had fought with was none other than my smart-ass archenemy —Randhir Shekhawat. I did feel bad for Randhir genuinely after that though. Indirectly, he acted like my savior, it was just that it costed him—walking around with a plaster in his left arm.