A Date...A Deceit

Start from the beginning

Neil racked his fingers through his hair; ''what should be done''

Teji ; ''Nothing great ....take her off the medication she doesn't need it....be normal but keep an eye on her...her dreams...her reaction and the changes.....'' Neil picked the file and left . he wanted to know the depth for her pain....before trusting Teji.

Sam was anxious she had her date planned with Neil and she didn't wanted Arjun to interfere with that. Since few weeks he turned too nosy ...It was Saturday which meant both Akshay and Arjun would be home...and Sam didn't wanted a show at her house....Just when she was abour to eat allher fingers her mobile pinged ; ''All set'' It was Radhika

Sam replied with a sad smiley; ''I am but worried about bhai...he can be a bone L ''

Radhika replied; ''have faith all will be good'' After Radhika asked kritika to be with Sam...sitting on the edge of her bed she kept shaking her legs while tapping her fingers on the wooden frame...she was thinking of something to distract Arjun...Neil's happiness mattered her the most....She thought and smiled...picking her phone up she scrolled down the message from Arjun...she kept staring at the screen without blinking even once...

Arjun had been trying to convince Radhika for a date .He had messaged her last night as well but she never responded until today ....Radhika stared at the screen ....her mind screamed; 'he deserves a punishment' Radhika calmed and messaged...that she was ready....dressing up in light green summer dress Radhika made a high bun . Giving a little touch up she walked out...Prerna stopped her; ''going out with friends'' Radhika nodded...Prerna patted her cheek; ''Come back before its dark'' Radhika gave a loving hug to Prerna holding her for few minutes before walking out....Radhika didn't knew that Prerna notice all her changes...Radhika never applied make up....but today she highlighted her striking features a little more...she was changing.

Arjun's heart stopped looking at approaching Radhika...he looked around...it wasn't just him. There were so many looking at her...he smirked thinking of all she belonged to him. On the other side Radhika kept her eyes on him , glaring him with hidden hatred. Radhika took her place opposite to him; ''Reason for inviting me''

Arjun grinned; ''We should know each other''

Radhika shot; ''I am not marrying you...''

Arjun; ''So what friends alos should know each for better bonds''

Radhika gaze was piercing; ''I don't trust you enough to call you my friend....''

Arjun; ''trust comes with time ....''

Radhika; ''And breaks in a second....you are the one who can keep trust''

Arjun frowned; ''Are you here to criticize me to the fullest''

Radhika; ''You never gave me a reason to praise you...and about me being here...you invited I didn't . Come to the point Arjun....I am not a poetry or flower girl'' Arjun smirked; ''fine I want you''

Radhika narrowed her eyes...her hand under the table clutched her skirt tight...she was full of hatered for the man opposite to her...yet her calm demure couldn't let Arjun guess the war in her head...she leaned forward; ''What if I don't''

Arjun replied confidently; ''You will eventually.....I will make you''

Now it was her turn to smirk; ''Over confidence might cost you Mr. Mehra.....again one last piece of advice. Stop following me....I am cordial because you are Sam's brother...don't read the wrong signs''

Arjun; ''Sam knows my liking for you'''Arjun did that intentionally he wanted them to break because Sam wouldn't let him closer to radhika...

Radhika frowned masking her disgust; ''I don't care what Sam knows and what she doesn't.....think about yourself.....'' With that she walked out leaving a frustrated Arjun behind.....Radhika got a message 'work done' she smiled getting in her car..she watched Arjun getting into his..;she smiled at the thought 'you shouldn't have brought the same car....'

Neil kept pacing his room worried about Radhika, he watched radhika going towards and followed her; ''where were you'' Radhika twirled like a doll; ''Date''

Neil froze....; ''Is he a nice guy....I mean tell me if he is bothering you''

Radhika giggled; ''AD I just rejected him...now its time go and get ready Sam has been decorating herself since morning''

Neil knew she was diverting it ...he played along; ''who told you'' Radhika smiled; ''Kritika...she is there since morning...and its my job to fix you up...so just come'' Neil took a deep breath and followed her...Radhika picked out a white shirt pairing it with denims....she knew Neil loved it simple...pushing Neil into the dressing room ...Radhika smiled; 'Arjun Mehra you won't be able to reach home to spoil my Ad's date'

Arjun drove towards his house when he saw the signal turning red...his feet pressed the breaks but it didn't work....Arjun knew he couldn't stop he broke the signal...trying to move away from the main road he drove his car off the drove slowing it down gradually...he saw a heap of sand infront of an approaching construction site and directed his car to it...The car halted at the interruption....Arjun jumped out....this was the first time he had experienced any such thing...his car was going good...he paid good attention towards the maintenance ...then how...his mind was running in all direction. How and Who were the only questions in his mind...he scanned all the names in the database of his brain... But he couldn't even think that this was done by someone who seemed to be harmless to him.

Sam reached the venue. This was the first time she had dolled up so much ... As he stepped into the place one of the staff approached her ; ''May I help you'' Sam smiled ; ''I am here to meet Neil'' The guy nodded directing her forward...once they approached a set of stairs he halted; ''You can take the stairs , Sir is waiting on the first floor'' Sam ascended and entered a beautiful space walled by tinted glasses....there was a single table in the middle with two chairs on the opposite side..the path 2 the table was decorated with rose petals ..Sam smiled wide; 'Love you Neil'...a glass door opened towards the terrace ......Sam walked slowly towards it and found Neil standing with his back to her..she tiptoed and hugged him; ''Thank you''

Neil turned; ''we just started'' Taking her along Neil pulled the chair like a gentle man...sitting across her he studied her; ''you look beautiful...''

Sam blushed; ''Thanks...even you don't look bad...'' Neil raised a brow and then laughed...they shared their interest experiences childhood and lot more....Sam watched Neil as he spoke about his passion...he got up walked across the table and sat on his lap circling her arms around his neck...Neil after a minute wrapped his arms around her holding her in the same position...; ''Sam is there something''

Sam pecked his cheek ; ''No just wanted to be close...you mean a lot to me Neil . Never leave me''

Neil broke the hug, cupping her cheeks he asked; ''why do you feel I will leave you''

Sam; ''Don't know...just a feeling.....I sense a storm...and feel its approaching soon. Neil there can be situations in which either of can be wrong or may be not...promise me that whatever comes you will always hear me out before taking a decision....please''

Neil; ''I promise Sam...now how about a dance...I have been preparing a playlist for whole week...'' Sam giggled and stood up extending her hand...Neil pulled out his mobile and started the playlist ..but both jumped when instead of song it was a pathetic unplugged performance in the voice Kritika and Radhika...Neil groaned; ''I will kill this girl'' he manually changed the song pulling Sam into his arms...Sam moved slowly keeping her head on his chest..but her mind for disturbed; 'this storm will hit us the most Neil....it involves my brother and your chashni '...closing her eyes she buried her face into his chest savoring all the moments before storm touches them....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok done one more...please read and drop your views...If you like it do vote and share

Next ; Arjun-Neil clash