Let it go

I watched Nick do his thing & do it quite, nicely, I might add. His acting chops were incredible. He definitely has improved since his days on the Camp Rock set. I always thought he was so much better than his brothers. Don't tell anyone I am saying this & if you do I will deny it, but I think he should have been cast as Shane in the movies. Oh my God, my mouth just started watering, imagining kissing Nick instead of Joe so many years ago on set. What the hell? I had to just be horny or missing my boyfriend. I needed to let this go. These feelings, I was having, were not really how I thought. Nick is like my brother. Okay, my seriously hot, sexy, funny, sweet, adorable & talented brother. God, help me let it go. I don't want these thoughts in my head.

I was lost in my thoughts when Nick came up, out of nowhere & grabbed me into a sweaty bear hug. I squealed, pulling my face away from his sticky skin. He just laughed.

"Whatcha think of the show?" He asked, stepping away from me to sip from his water bottle.

I stared as his mouth barely touched the mouth of the bottle & he poured some of it in his mouth as he looked at the ceiling. His mouth was perfect. I imagined him putting his mouth on my crotch like this. Kneeling under me, opening his mouth a little before he put it on my throbbing clit. DEMI! STOP! When he closed his mouth to swallow, some water dribbled down his cheek, falling, eventually, to his still bare & still incredibly sexy chest. My mouth hung open for a few seconds before I realized it, then I snapped my jaw closed. When I looked at his face, he wore the weirdest expression. He was amused & confused, one stinkin adorable eyebrow raised up in the way that always made me smile. Now, not only did it make me smile, but I felt my heart flutter. "What?" I laughed, nervously, as if he caught me doing something wrong. I shook my head, smiling up at him. "Oh, yea. It's going to be a great show. You were amazing, my friend." I may have put a little too much emphasis on the word, friend.

Nick, slowly, put the cap on his water bottle, an eyebrow still raised, curiously. "Thanks?" He said the word, gradually, as if he wasn't sure what to think of me right now. I tried to keep my eyes averted from his naked, glistening upper body. What the fuck was my problem? Was this because of what Mila said a few days before? Had she planted this idea in my head? Why was my brain thinking so differently today when I saw my friend? The last time I saw him, he was just my friend. My good friend. My best friend. He was just Nick Jonas. Now he was fucking Nick Jonas. Fucking hot Nick Jonas! I was totally relating to all the girls who fangirl over him daily. "DEMI!" Nick shouted, his face directly in front of me.

I was daydreaming again. "Oh, sorry. What?"

"Jeesh. I said your name like three times." Nick shook his head. "I have a break for a few hours. You want me to eat you out?"

My eyes darted to his face. "Um, what?" I let out a chuckle & I know I turned several shades of red. Did he really just say that? He's never been so vulgar before.

"Do you want to eat with me so we can still hang out?" Nick spoke slowly.

Oh my God. That wasn't what he said at all. I should totally leave before I end up making an ass of myself. I had to laugh at myself. How could I have thought Nick would say that to me, here in front of a bunch of people within earshot? Now he was wondering why I was laughing so hard. "Sorry. I heard you wrong." I was still giggling.

"What did you think I said?" He asked, a smirk on his face, the eyebrow still cocked.

Let it go, Demi. Change the subject. Quick. I bit my lip & shook my head. "Never mind. It didn't make sense. Anyway, I can hang out for a while. I have nothing going on today." What the hell, Demetria? Are you crazy? Get out of here! Get away from Nick so you can let this go. These feelings will go away soon. Won't they? I took a deep breath & followed Nick to his dressing room.