8th (Arthit)

In Cafeteria

"I don't like the feeling of being the center of attention, so I'll give you a satisfactory detailed explanation later" I said in a low voice.

They saw me with confused look, so I give them an eye signal that our conversation can be heard by others.

They nod their head when they see that a few student keep glancing toward us.

We finished our lunch, then headed to my dorm with Knot car.

*****  

In Car

"You said that he acted however he wanted, just because you once slept together, but was in mood such rape, right?" Bright summarizes my story.

"We should do something to that bastard!" Prem balling his fist and gritted his teeth.

"Calm down, don't make things any more complicated than it should be" said Knot strictly.

"Beside, it's possible that he really likes Ai'Arthit" Toota said excitedly.

"So, what will you do about him?" ask Prem, and his face revealing an impatient expression.   

"Nothing!" I said after pondering for a moment.

"What do you mean? How if he humiliate you again?" Bright shouted in disbelief.

"At least my experience being the head hazer isn't for nothing. The amount of stress my heart can endure could rival a steelI shrugged.

Our discussion come to halt, coz we arrive in my dorm.

They offered to accompany me, but I refused, coz I needed time to be alone.

*****

In Dorm

I had gone straight to bed once I got to my room.

I heard knock on the door.

Thinking that it was my stubborn friends, I immediately opened it.

I saw his face, so I was going to shut the door on him, but he was quick and blocked it by sticking his foot in.

I have no choice rather than let him in.

"Are you stalker?" I ask with annoyance. 

"I'm not!" he said this firmly. 

"Why are you here then?" I was wondering. 

"We are lovers, forgotten?he let out a sigh.

"Nonsense!" I answering stubbornly .

"I will make sure you remember it properly" he slightly raised his eyebrows.

Just now, he kissed me, right? This is absolutely rhetorical question.

"Your feelings are yours, but you don't have the right to trample the feelings I have for you" he say it with a face of seriousness. 

I really wanted to mocked him, but seeing he's expression, I could only swallow back my words.