4th

Arthit

"Forgive me P'Arthit, I lost all control and couldn't hold back" he says in a gentle voice.

My consciousness was pulled back immediately.    

When I sleepily lift my head up, I see the person I wished not to see sleeping beside me.  

I want to beat him up so bad, coz he was taking advantage of me who was drunk.

But I can't do anything with just from what I saw and heard in my dreams.

I just couldn't sit still, so I gets up from the bed and headed towards the wardrobe.

I found my clothes, wallet and phone in there.

I dress up, then put my wallet and phone into my pocket.

I walk to the door and leave the room immediately.  

When I walk out from the hotel, I think I completely forgot an important thing.

"How did he know my name?" I murmuring softly.

He check my wallet and know my name from my ID Card or he is stalker, my mind answer to me.

I'm getting headache again when thinking which one isthe answer.

*********************

Kongpob

I heard rushing footsteps leaving.

I slightly opened my eyes and then realize that he has gone.

"Just you wait, my sun. I will definitely catch you!" I babble to myself.

I wonder how long the time has passed.

I think it's time to check out from here.

I jump up from the bed and walk into the bathroom.

I decide to just wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walked out from the bathroom, grab my wallet and car keys from the drawer, then leave.

I walk toward the elevator slowly and thinking really hard what I plans to do next.

But I cannot think anything right now.

I just know I will do anything to make not only his body but also his heart be mine.

That's enough to make me super happy and cannot stop smiling.

I stepped into the elevator and pushes the button for the basement.

I don't bother for paying the room, coz this hotel belong to my family.