Chapter 13: Free Day Before School Starts.

(Ali's POV)

       I wake up and see a note from the guys. 

Dear Ali,

Hey darling, the boys and I had to go out for an interview, photo shoot, and a talk with Simon about him meeting you. He says that if you look in you closet then you'll never need to run-whatever that means. We won't be back for awhile so you, Reese, and Simone have the day to yourselves. We love you babe!

-Louis<3

I have the whole day to myself with my siblings...sweet. I take a shower and walk into my closet. I grab a grey cami, my purple plaid button-up, black skinny jeans, and my purple TOMS. I put on some foundation, blush, mascara, and lip gloss. Then I walk back into my closet and look around. I find a large teddy bear in the corner (How didn't I see that before?) and move it, behind it is a medium size door. Inside is a stair case. I walk up the 20 stairs-I counted-and come to another door. I open it and see pitch black so I find a light switch and turn on the lights. What I see is totally cool. I see a room that's as big as mine in there and there's a purple couch, 90 inch flat screen, black desk, a bathroom, and a giant bed. I have two rooms, one of which is secret to the boys. I wake up Reese and Simone and show it to them.

"Wow!" Simi says.

"This is awesome." Reese says in awe. I just smile at them.

"Ya know that you could have your boyfriend over and have some fun without being caught now, right?" Reese says and Simone nods.

"Yeah, can I borrow this room sometime?" She asks and we all laugh. I grab my phone, charger, and speakers. We hang-out in there for a while dancing, talking, and laughing. When we start to get hungry it's already 2 in the afternoon. We have been here since 8:30 in the morning that's a long f***ing time to listen to music, am I right or what? We walk down stairs and we see a buffet of sandwiches and chips. WTF? I walk over cautiously and see a note.

Hey there b****es. I thought I would put a little something together for you 'cause I couldn't find you. I hope you enjoy. Oh, and Ali, I hope your favorite food is still the same otherwise you might die. Bye!

-Daddy

Favorite food?

"Guys! Can you check all the food and see if any of it has tomato?" i asked and they obliged.

"Almost all of the sandwiches do along with the nachos." Simi tells me.

"Throw it away. Throw it all away. Get it away from me. I'm allergic, if I so much as touch it I'm done for." I say and slowly step back. They throw it all away and we've all lost our appetite by then. We all just go back to the secret room and lock the door.

"He's really back isn't he?" I ask with tears in my eyes. I sniffle and a tear slips.

"I'm so sorry Boo." Simi tells me and hugs me.

"I won't let him hurt you Princess. I promise." Reese tells me.

"Don't call me Princess." I pout at him.

"And now that is what I shall call you from now on." He says with a smirk.

"Shut up!" I whine in a high-pitched voice and he hugs me.

"How 'bout we play a game to get our minds off things 'til we can tell the boys what's up." Simi suggests.

"Later. We need to go shopping. Not only for school supplies but you guys need new room decorations." I tell them and we get ready. 30 minutes, two arguments, and one tantrum (thank yous to Reese for hiding Simi's lucky phone case) we got to the door in one piece. Reese was holding his cheek because Simi slapped him when she got tangled in her bed sheets looking for the phone case and he laughed. She didn't hit him that hard, just enough to leave a tinge of pink. Still hurt like a b***h though. We got out of the door and caught the bus and arrived at the mall within 10 minutes. Reese went somewhere unknown while Simi and I went to Hollister, Forever 21, Claire's, Tilly's, Hot Topic, American Eagle, Macy's, Barnes and Nobles, Justice, Old Navy, Roxy, Wet Seal, Vans, Charlotte Russe, and now we're in Victoria's Secret.

"Which bra: pink lace or the galaxy print?" Simi asked me...Again.

"Buy both. There super cute I said."Now for me. Which from these three: Galaxy, blue lace galaxy, or sky blue sequence?" 

"All of them. We're rich baby!" She squealed.

"True." I said and grabbed every pair of underwear and bra I liked as did she. I also got a night gown.

"Okay, one more stop." I said and dragged her to a salon.

"Why are we here?" She asked confused.

"I want to die the tips of my hair but I don't know if I should get hot pink or electric blue." I said holding up the colours.

"Why don't you buy both and when you run out of one colour go for the other if you don't like the first. If you like the first then I'll take the other." She says simply.

"Good idea."I said and bought the dyes.

"I'll start with the blue." I say.

"Okay but I think you should do blue ombre instead of tips." She suggests.

"Good idea." I say and go back in get a darker blue-purple colour for the top layer. I call Reese and we head home with 60 to 70 bags. When we get home Simi and I head to her room and start decorating while Reese takes a nap 'cause I told him I'll help him later. We put all the clothes away, set up her desk, ready our school bags, put bean-bag chairs in place, and hang the decorations. We do the same with my room and then wake Reese and do the decorations with his room while he handels clothes. 3 and a-half hours later at 8:30 we were done and Simi went to help with my hair while Reese fixed dinner. 30 minutes and my hair looked amaZAYN!(Picture of her hair is to the side. You have to love it!) So we went downstairs to see an amazing dinner of hot-dogs and hamburgers waiting for us. Simi digs in but I hesitate. I haven't been eating very much since the last time I checked twitter which was the day Harry hit me a week ago. Most of the tweets went like this:

@Niall_Lovely-Hey @Ali_Winter you should jump off a bridge! Die you whore!!

@MyHusbandHarry-@Ali_Winter your so fat and ugly! You should just die in a hole!

@OneDirectionPower-@Ali_Winter how many times have you slept with the boys? Your such a whore u b***h!

And now I've stopped eatting again. Leave it to the real world to break you, right?

"C'mon Ali. You haven't eaten since Thursday, it's Sunday. You have to at least eat half of the hot dog, okay?" Simi tells me. I nod weakly and take a bite of the hot dog. I instantly want to throw up. I finish half of the hot dog in half an hour and feel to weak to do anythink else so I go to bed.