Chapter 9: The Beach? How 'Bout the Hospital.

(Ali's POV)

      "The beach? Are you kidding me?! You f***ing forget my birthday and you think that the beach will help?!?! Hell to the no. You better come up with something else. Like, GOD! Even my f***ing abusive dad and mum said happy birthday. Even all my adoptive and abusive parents did. Like, FU**K!!!! Just, just.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed I don't f***ing care I just let out a bloody loud scream. F**k life, just f**k life. So, I ran and went to my room. I walked into my bathroom to wash my face but the first thing I saw was small, silver, and shinny. No. I don't want to cut. Why the HELL is my hand grabbing it? Why is it getting closer to my wrist? No. Please, no. One slash and I screamed, not in pain I just wanted to get it out of my hand.

"HELP! HARRY! PLEASE, HARRY!! HELP ME HARRY!! HARRY! PLEASE HELP ME!! HARRY! NIALL! PLEASE NIALL!! I NEED HELP NIALL! NIALL! HARRY!" I know, why did I call for them? Well, it's simple Liam isn't really my 'best friend' and Louis blew his chances for getting trust and Zayn never talks to me so yeah. I looked down at my arm and saw 5 fresh cuts. My hand kept sliding the razor over my skin. When I finally dropped the razor there were 10 cuts and there was blood. Lots of blood. My vision became blurry and the last thing I saw was the door to my bathroom open and the last thing I felt was pain in my head. Then, there was black.

(Niall's POV)

We just sat there, on the couch being lectured by the girls. I don't know what the hell they said I just started beating myself up over forgetting her birthday. Then everything stopped and all that was heard was screams. Not just screams, but screams for Harry and I. I didn't think I just ran. I ran up the stairs, through the hallway, and into Ali's room. The bathroom. I opened the door with the rest of the boys behind me. The sight was horrifying. Ali was knocked out blood all over her arm and blood on the bathtub. She must of hit her head. The boys were screaming and yelling but I didn't care.

I picked her up, grabbed her some clothes, something to wrap her arm with, the car keys and I ran down the stairs and to the car. I tossed the keys to Lou and jumped in the back. I sat there with Ali and wrapped her arm ignoring everything until I saw a flash. S**t. We were at the hospital but so was paparazzi. I took off my jacket, covered Ali and fought my way to the door. The boys were right behind me. I walked in and a doctor came out with a gurney and took her away. We sat in the waiting room for who knows how long. No words, no sounds, no anything. Just silence. After about 3 hours a doctor came out.

"Ali Mason!" He called out. The girls and the rest of the boys stood up. He walked over to us.

"She lost a pint of blood nothing much but she did hit her head pretty hard. She might have some amnesia and might not remember you at first. She will most likely regain her memory within a minute or so. She won't loose her memory forever because of her photographic memory. She-" He was interupted by Louis which earned him a glare.

"Um.... What the hell is that?" He asked.

"She remembers everything from the day she was born. Only so many people get that gift. But from the looks of it, that might be a curse for her because there are signs of abuse from some time ago and she obviously self-harms. It's amazing that she doesn't suffer from depression." He told us.

"You didn't know about her memory?" he asked us a few minutes later.

"No." We said at once.

"Then don't tell her about it. She might not have wanted you to know yet." He finished and left while saying room 213. Must be her room. Harry turned the corner to her room and we all followed, we entered her room and she was drawing on a piece of paper.

"Hey Ali." I said quietly.

"She looked up and screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU?! I-I DON"T KNOW YOU! GET OUT!" That broke my heart.

"Ali, it's us. Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, El, Dani, Perrie, a-and me, Niall." I said sadly, on the verge of tears. She called for me when she was in trouble and now she doesn't know who I am.

"N-Niall? Harry? El, Dani, Perrie? Liam, Zayn, Louis?" She said like she was trying to remember.

"Yes that's us. We adopted you a month ago." I said hopefully.

"Oh my God. Guys!" She yelled.

(Ali's POV)

I was sitting in bed drawing something, I don't really know. My door opened but I guess it was a nurse so I didn't look up.

"Hey Ali." A quiet male voice said. I looked up and there wasn't a nurse.

"WHO ARE YOU?! I-I DON'T KNOW YOU! GET OUT!" I yelled at them. It seemed to hurt the blonde one's heart by the look of his face.

"Ali, it's us. Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, El, Dani, Perrie, a-and me, Niall." He said with tears in his eyes. Wait, it's them! It all came back to me. Adoption, journal, birthday, cutting, and now.

"N-Niall? Harry? El, Dani, Perrie? Liam, Zayn, Louis?" I said to make sure. 

"Yes that's us. We adopted you a month ago." Niall said.

"Oh my God. Guys!" I yelled. After awhile the doctor came in and said I was able to leave when ever and that I should rest my head a little bit before anything extreme. So after 2 hours we left and went home. The girls left after they said goodnight. The boys stayed to make sure I was alright. Harry slept with me like usual. He was shirtless but I don't care.