Chapter 10: Jesus Christ Louis! Worst Supprise EVER!

(Ali's POV)

      "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" I heard someone yell which caused me to go into another flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

I was asleep and peacefully dreaming.

"Wake up you worthless thing!" My mother f***er of a dad yelled. I quickly got out of bed so I wouldn't be beaten. Too slow. He started to punch me and kick me and call me things like 'Slut' and 'Worthless'.

"Hey! When I want you to do something you. Do. It!" My dad yelled.

"Now. Be a good little slut and get me a 12 pack of beer. NOW!" He yelled and I ran and got it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I was crying and Harry was holding me. Louis was still in the room pissed off.

"I'll ask again. What. Is. Going. ON!?" He yelled again.

"Jesus Lou! Can't you tell she's f***ing s****ing bricks right now? AND it's because of you." Harry said and I could hear the anger in his voice growing with every word.

It scared me even more. I wriggled out of his grip and ran. I ran down the hall, into a bathroom, grabbed a blade and ran down the stairs, through some random door and down some more stairs. As I was about to slash the blade over my arm I saw a mic, then a piano, and then more and more instruments. This must be their recording studio. I dropped the blade and grabbed my song book which is also my journel which i grabbed before I ran out of the room. I grabbed the guitar and pressed the record button as I walked into the recording booth. (Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler)

I sang the rest of the song and continued to alter it and add in more instruments. In the end, it sounded really good. 

"Ali? Is that you?" I heard Niall ask coming down the stairs. S**t, the blade. I go and try to fide the blade but when he comes down he sees the blade and the worst part is that it looks like I'm about to cut me wrist.

"Ali! Stop it! We already went over this." Niall says grabbing my wrist and dragging me up stairs and calls the rest of the lads down.

"I found Ali trying to cut." Niall said anger etching every word and becoming stronger by the minute.

"WHAT! Ali we already went over this!" Zayn, Liam, and Harry yell.

"And why was Harry shirtless in your bed this morning?" Louis asked exteremly angry.

"Harry was what?" Niall, Liam, and Zayn yell causing me to flinch. None of them noticed, they were all to angry to realize how scared I was and I was trapped. They were all surrounding me and behind me was a couch. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

"H-he was j-just sleeping with me. It helps me not have n-nightmares th-that's all. I-I'm s-sorry Lou-Sir. I promise I won't do it again. I-I'll obey orders next time." I stutter, everything they do reminding me how I acted around my dad. Rule one: obey rules. Rule two: always agree. Rule three: ALWAYS adress him as Sir or Master. Now, I'm going by those rules here, where they told me i was safe and I didn't have to act how I am now. I knew they would lie. I knew I couldn't trust them but I did and it will just get me hurt. I let my guard down and now I'm weak. F**k my life, damn it.

"Fine, but why were you going to cut yourself?" Liam asked calming down bit by bit.

"I wasn't Sir. Well, I was but then I calmed down by writing a song. I just didn't want Master Niall to see the blade so I tried to hide it. I'm very sorry Sir, it won't happen again." I said trying to please them.

"Fine. We believe you." Niall said. Okay, good. I'm safe.

"And stop calling us Sir and Master and stuff. Just call us what you'd like." Louis said. I nodded and headed upstairs. I stripped off my clothes and jumped into the warm water trying to relax. I washed my hair and body then dried off and blow dried my hair. I walked into my closet and grabbed a light blue top with a grey wolf on the front, a pair of white skinny jeans, and my grey converse. I walk down stairs and The lads are talking about something, I don't know. I grab an apple and a bottle of water. 

"Hey Ali. Listen, we need to talk to you." Niall says.

"We want to enroll you in school and well it starts next week. So for the next week we are going to hang out and the girls are going to come and take you to go and get some school supplies Friday, okay?" Harry says.

"NO! Please no. Don't send me to school please." I plead.

"Sorry but we already enrolled you." Liam says.

"Ugh! Fine then." I say.

"Buut! We were thinking, maybe tomorrow we could go to the beach. We would go today but...." Zayn trailed off as we all looked out the window at the giant storm that is going on outside.

"Okay. What time is it?" I ask.

"Umm. 6:30. Harry, start cooking the dinner!" Louis yelled causing me to jump behind Niall.

"Sorry Ali." Louis said. I nodded in response. Harry made us spaghetti for dinner but as he was making it everything went from a bowl to the walls, floors, and in Zayn's hair. Was that me? Oops. After that Harry made more and we had a very awkward dinner and went to sleep. Harry with me of course. Now the boys know and they don't mind as long as I feel safe. Oh dear, life.