"What are you doing here?"

Jimin: I can't come and visit you anymore? 

He turned around to face and I was shocked at his response. 

Yura: Sumi! Who is it! 

Yura and Jungkook walked back inside the house and Yura stopped walking also making Jungkook stop walking behind her. Jimin turned around to face both of them. 

Jimin: Hello Yura. You still remember me?

Yura let out a sigh and smiled. 

Yura: Of course. You're Jimin. I wouldn't forget you. 

Jungkook: Who are you?

Jimin: My name is Jimin. Sumi's ex boyfriend from years ago. 

When he said that to Jungkook, he looked at me and I looked away from him and at Jimin. 

"What do you want Jimin?"

He then turned back around to me. 

Jimin: I need to talk to you ... in private. Can we talk?

I nodded and looked at Yura and Jungkook. 

"Guys. Can you gave us some privacy?"

Yura nodded and took Jungkook with her towards the backyard. 

"What do you want to talk about?"

Jimin: Did you really forget about me throughout the years of me went missing? 

"Of course not. You were always on my mind throughout those years."

Jimin: Then why are you with another man? Did you forget about our promises we made with one another? 

"You made the promise Jimin, not me. I didn't make any promises or whatsoever."

Jimin: You knew how much I love you. You know I would do anything for you. 

"I know. I know you will do that for me."

Jimin: Then why didn't you wait for me to come back to you? Why move on?

"Moving on is part of being human, Jimin. Eventually people move on from something that happened in their lives. It's not only me Jimin. I decided to move on because I thought you were dead. I thought you wouldn't come back anymore."

Jimin: Well I'm back now. 

"It doesn't work like that Jimin. You should've know that already."

He let out a sigh and stare at the ceiling and back at me. 

Jimin: After all those years, I have been suffering. I blame myself for being away from you. I suffered due to the empty wounds. When I realize it was reality, those empty wounds became bigger and cut more deeper, knowing that you weren't there by my side. That's how much control you have over me Sumi. 

I let out a sigh and looked away from him. He then walked closer to me and cupped my left cheek. I then looked back at him. 

Jimin: I know that you're with someone now and I don't blame you for it. I blame myself for not coming back to you sooner. I'm not asking you to break up with him. All I'm asking is for you not to be a stranger towards me. At least you already know about my feelings for you then I'm happy. 

He kissed me on my left cheek and walked out of the house leaving me dumbfounded. As I wiped my tears away I saw Jungkook walking out behind the corners and up to me. 

"You heard everything. Did you?"

He nodded in response and I looked away from him. He walked up to me and turn my face to look at him. He then wiped my tears for me and looked at me with his sad eyes. 

Jungkook: I'm here for you no matter what Sumi. I'm not leaving you and I won't ever. No matter what you say or think, I won't leave you. Not now ... not ever. 

I smiled at him and he did the same. He then hugged me and I did the same. 

Jungkook: I just want to let you know, even if you give me empty wounds in the future, I will not ever think to leave you. I will always come back to you every single moment, every single day, all I can do to make you accept me. Remember that.

TO BE CONTINUED