"You're not," He said his tone sure, lifting a hand he cupped her cheek. Forcing her sad eyes to meet his, he searched her face, "So, there is nothing to worry over. Just think that this was meant, that we are meant to be."

She lifted a hand to cover his, hers darker and smaller, she shook her head. "Words like "meant to be" I've lost belief in those words if you're promising forever, don't. I never wanted forever, all I ever wanted was now, can you give me all your now?" Her eyes silently begged him for something, and only knowing he had himself to give.

Gavril bent forward, drawing her close to him. His arm wrapping around he finally could feel her trembling, he couldn't figure out just what to say.

Serin couldn't fault him, she closed her briefly at the feeling of his arms and body pressed against hers. Her lips parted voicing her thoughts before she knew she would speak them aloud.

"Take me."

He drew back, his eyes staring into hers, their green color pulling her in. "...Are you sure? There is no going back...it would be—!"

She jerked her hand up, pressing two fingers against his lips. She slowly shook her head, her eyes squinted as she smiled, "What did I say? All I ask of you it now, nothing more and nothing less."

He searched her gaze, did she really think he'd let her go after one night? Gavril couldn't imagine being away from her calming presence for more than a second. Even now he felt reluctant to release her, so he nodded. Knowing she'd leave him here on the bridge if he didn't agree. He would give her one night, and then he'd spend all the rest making her realize that there was no other place to be.

Seeing his agreement, Serin pulled back and took his hand in hers. Her lips stretching into a bright smile.

Seeing this, Gavril could hold back from capturing her lips once more.

*** Sex Scene will be added later...it's too saucy for y'all lol***

The sun was just peaking over the clouds when Serin, shifted away from Gavril. Her body moved silently as she stood, letting the silken sheets fall away from her body. She walked towards the large window of the penthouse apartment he'd brought her too. She watched as the sun rose, and the city below came awake. She shifted her gaze over to the bed, a wealth of words stuck in her throat.

Gavril was a masterpiece, a destructive all male entity who'd she hadn't thought would ever come to into her life. She smiled sadly, and he would be the last man she ever let touch her. Promises of a future were wasted on her, their lovemaking had been a haze of pleasure and she'd almost lost fully control and bit his strong, broad shoulders. Even now her teeth to have taste, she licked his skin enough but nothing would satisfy her need to feed on him.

Turning her eyes away from him, she moved towards her clothes and started retracing her steps as she put one each piece of clothing. When she was done, she looked over her shoulder at him.

It was odd, that he'd been sent to her just when she'd given up on bonds and love, even life itself. Feeling pain in her stomach, she turned away from him and hurriedly left his apartment. There was nothing left for her there, Gavril wanted something from her that she couldn't give as a vampire, he would reject her, she knew his hate and something in her didn't wish to see them same hate focused on her.

Pressing the button for the elevator, she entered and turned, dropping her eyes away from the closing doors.

"Wait!"

Jerking her head up, she found the doors being forced the doors apart, and he slipped in. She stared at him in silent shock, as she angrily stared at her, "Did you think you could just leave?!" He demanded.

Avoiding his gaze, she frowned at her toes, "...You don't understand," she jerked her gaze to his face, "It is better that you just accept that I must go."

He grabbed her hand, his eyes intent upon hers, "I don't have to understand. This hand, can't—won't leave my side, I won't let it."

She attempted to pull her hand from his, "Gavril, it's not up to you. I can't stay!"

"Why can't you!" He growled, encroaching on her space, "Do you think I'll let you leave."

"I'm a vampire!"

She screamed, her eyes turning red as she glared at him, and tears started to fill her eyes. Her voice shaky, she felt her eyes widen as she realized what she'd said.

The two of them stared at each other in shocked silence, before Gavril, his eyes fluttering spoke stiltedly, "W-what did you just say?" He slowly started to shake his head disbelieving, "Y-your not a leech! YOUR NOT!" He shouted grabbing her shoulders, searching her face for a sign she was lying. "You not," he whispered harshly.

Her breathing her shaky, and unable to lie, Serin could only shake her head as she pleaded with her eyes. "I-I'm sorry," but the words meant nothing when he released her abruptly with no words.

"Gavril, I'm sorry. I didn't..." she reached out towards him, her hand trembling, "I-!"

"DON'T!" Gavril jerked his hand up, shaking his head, he nodded his head, "Just...leave..." He soft words caused her to retract her hand, and as the ding resounded in the elevator, Serin watched as he walked off it, each step short and weak.

Slowly following him out, Serin watched as he continued down the hallway. Pressing a button, and not looking he once he re-boarded the elevator going up. Turning her eyes away, she cleared her throat not bothering to brush the falling tears away.

As she listlessly made her way towards the exit, her hands loosely by her side. At first she giggled, but as she continued past the doorman she started laughing as more tears fell. Exiting the apartment building, she covered her stomach with her arms at her gut wrenching laughter.

Gasping, she slapped her chest, as she took in the passing traffic. She could cover her mouth to stop the laughter, once again she stood alone, empty and broken.

She was loved...by no one, so...she would die as no one.

Turning, she started her way towards the house she knew neither Gaius or Chloe would be at, she would rent a car and return to North Carolina to end it. She was so tired, she didn't want to continue, all she wanted was peace...and she seemed the only one willing to give it to herself.

The End part 3 coming in April/18