Chapter 9: Is the end, Just the Beginning

Kora woke up and had gotten ready for school

Kora woke up and had gotten ready for school. 'I still can't believe this.' She thought. She grabbed her book-bag and walked to the foray. "Ready?" Optimus asked, Kora looked up at him. "Yes, Sir." She said. Optimus transformed and Kora hopped into his passenger side. Optimus activated his holoform just in case of anything. He drove out of base and headed for the kid's school. "Dad?" Kora asked. "Yes, Kora." Optimus said. Kora took a deep breath. "What was Mom like?" She asked shifting in her seat. Optimus looked at her, then the road.

"Elita was the bravest Femme I had ever met." Optimus said. "Elita was her name?" Kora asked. Optimus nodded. "Elita1. You know, your somewhat like her." Optimus said, a sad smile on his face. Kora looked at him. "What happened?" She asked. Optimus pulled in front of the school. A silence fell upon them. "Dad?" Kora asked. He closed his eyes. "She was on a mission, but, she had never returned. We tried to find her, but never had any luck. Later we had to give up the search." Optimus told her. Once again, silence feel upon them. "Dad." Kora said. Optimus looked at her. "I bet Mom would be proud of both of us." She told him. Optimus smiled. "I bet she would." He said. Kora grabbed her book-bag and hopped out. "See you tonight Dad." Kora said. "I will see you later then." He said. She closed her eyes, then opened them quickly. She dodged the incoming attack by jumping it, landing on her feet. She turned around and caught a fist. "Hello Kora." Avelina said. "Good morning Avelina, Joline." Kora said. "Early to have a fight." Kora told them. Optimus' holoform began to walk over to the three girls, but Kora put her hand up. Avelina and Joline looked at him. "So, who's this?" Avelina asked pointing to Optimus. Optimus went to say something.

"Leave him out of this. This is just us." Kora told them. "Fine, your game Joline." Avelina said clenching her fists. Joline smiled and ran up to Kora. she tried to kick her in the head, however, Kora blocked it with her arm. "You've gotten better." Joline told her. Kora didn't say anything but pushed Joline's leg away from her. Avelina was next to attack Kora. But Kora had only blocked and dodged all attacks. "Why aren't you fighting?" Avelina asked standing next to Joline. Optimus had wondered the same. Then he noticed Kora's eyes were closed. She hadn't been looking the whole time.

'She been using her ability this whole time.' Optimus thought. "My turn." Kora said opening her eyes. She punched Avelina in the stomach. Then she round-house kicked Joline in the chest. Joline hit the ground with a thud. "Joline!" Avelina yelled running up the her. Joline gasped for air as she had the wind knocked out of her. "How the hell!?" Avelina yelled anger filling her. Kora just looked at them. Joline whispered something to Avelina, and she nodded. Avelina helped Joline up to her feet. "This isn't over." Avelina told Kora. Kora let the two brush past her. Optimus walked up to her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone so hard on them." Kora told him, hanging her head.

Optimus placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's is alright. Just go easier on them next time." He told her. She looked up at him and nodded. Optimus placed a kiss on her forehead. "Be good." He said. "I will, Dad." Kora told him. She grabbed her book-bag and went into the school building. Optimus walked over to his real form and hopped in. His holoform fizzed out and he drove back to base in silence. He entered and transformed. Ratchet looked at Optimus, and knew something was wrong. "She got into another fight?" He asked. Optimus looked confused, then sighed. "How did you know?" Optimus asked. "Miko had spoken of the first fight, and you frame-langue." Ratchet replied. Optimus let out a deep breath and nodded. "How bad?" Ratchet asked. "She had knocked the wind out of the one she had called Joline." He said with worry.

"She's strong then." Ratchet said turning to the monitors. "I think she gets that from me." Optimus admitted. "That's a good thing. It tells us not to get on her bad said." Ratchet joked. The two couldn't help but laugh a little. "Thank you, Old friend. I need that." Optimus said. Ratchet nodded and turned back to the monitors. "Alright. We're heading out Optimus." Arcee said walking up to him. Optimus nodded and the three left. Leaving Optimus and Ratchet to tend to base. "Optimus." Ratchet said, worry on his tone. "Yes, Old friend." Optimus said turning his attention to Ratchet and the monitors. "I have found six similar signals to Kora's." Ratchet told him. "Others?" Optimus questioned looking at the monitor and the six new signals.

~Later that day~

The bell had rung to let school out. Kora had met up with the others. "Peacekeeper!" Miko yelled hugging her. "How was your day?" Jack asked as Miko let go of Kora. "Fine, yours?" Kora asked. "It was okay." Raf said. "Just okay?" Kora asked. Before Raf could reply, the bots in their alt. forms drove up. Arcee had her holoform turned on. The kids looked at each other, then shrugged it off. They walked over to their respective partners. Kora hesitated. "Is something wrong?" Optimus asked, his holoform standing next to her. Before she could reply, they heard someone. "Kora!" The male voice called out Optimus and Kora turned to see the owner of the voice.