Niall's POV:

I'm hungry. Why don't they have Nando's on a plane? And in Australia they don't have it either! How am I going to survive?

Persephone moves in her sleep. I smile, she's gorgeous, even when she's sleeping. Her brown hair falls over her face and her blue eyes are closed. Her chest is rising and falling and her mouth is hanging slightly open. 

So, another 15 hours to go. What a long flight. 

My girlfriend moves again and my grip around her tightens. She smiles a little and I give her a soft kiss on the lips. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me. I gaze into her blue eyes, hoping that every morning I can gaze into them. I was so happy when she said yes, coming with us on tour. Last year, I was broken when we had to leave her. When i met Catara, I thought she was as special as Persephone, but no way. Catara is sweet and caring, eager and beautiful. But Persephone is the right one for me, i just know it.

"Sleep well, gorgeous?" I ask her and she nods. "I'm laying in your arms, of course I slept well," she rolls her eyes and I chuckle, kissing her lips softly again.

"I love you, Niall," she says and our noses brush against each other. "I love you too," I say and smile at her. She blushes and looks down. I lift her head up and brush my lips against hers.

Laura's POV:

"Zayn..." I groan and he looks at me. "What's wrong?" he asks and looks into my eyes. "I'm bored!" I say and he chuckles. He's really tired, I should let him sleep. "Babe go to sleep," I say and kiss his lips. He sighs and nods, shoving a little, wrapping me in a tight embrace. 

I'm not  tired at all, Persephone and Youé already slept a lot, I'm like hyper over the top energetic. Zayn's skin feels nice against mine. After a couple of minutes, he's fast a sleep and he's snoring slightly. I kiss his forehead and try to get out of his arms, but he doesn't let go. Contrary, he tightens his grip. "Zayn, you have to let me go now," I say and wrestle against his strong arms. It helps nothing, he doesn't wake up and doesn't move his arm an inch.

I look at Louis. 'Help?" I say and he chuckles, then walks over to me and takes Zayn's arms off me. I step out of the chair, almost falling. I've been sitting for too long. Louis holds me and I wrap him into a hug. "Thanks, Superman," I say and he grins. "You're bored too! Let's do something together," he says and smirks. 

That smile, I missed it really bad. Louis Tomlinson the, Swagmaster from Doncaster is back! 

"Alright, Boo. What do you want to do?" I ask and he thinks. "Let's just walk around a little," he says and I agree, we leave the boys and walk around.

It's a big plane, really big. It flies to Australia so it has to be one of those Boeing 747 or something like that... I think.

"Louis stop running, please," I say when people shoot us irritated looks. "C'mon Laura, have some fun!" he says and grabs my hand, pulling at it, causing me to fall over, on...

"HEY," somebody yells. I landed on somebody's lap, I'm like laying on somebody's lap, I don't know who's.....embarresing!

"Louis, Help me!" I squeel. Louis can't stop laughing. I try to lift myself up, but being my clumsy self, I fall on the ground, looking even more stupid. 

"I'm sorry," I say and turn to face the person I fell on. I gazed into 2 green eyes. I know I'm in a relationship with Zayn, but this boy was H-O-T.

'I'm so sorry.." I say and blush red. "Doesn't matter, are you alright?" he asks me and helps me up. "Yeah," I say and look for any bruises, no, I didn't hurt myself. Louis is still laughing, I turn around at him and narrow my eyes. "Sorry Laura....that....that was so.....so funny!" he says and I see tears in his eyes from the laughing.