Felix Has A Brother (And He's Beautiful Like Felix!)

(Felix's P.O.V)

       We took a minute to eat our sandwiches, as I heard a knock at my door. "Oh...is that my brother?" My eyes lit up a second, as Matt followed me. "Lets go see." I murmured softly, heading out. We ran to the door, and sure enough, it was. "Zen! Hey, long time no see!" I exclaimed, hugging him. "Heh! Nice to see you, too!" He laughed, coming inside. "How's college?" I had to ask, as he was my older brother, by just a few months. He'd graduated early, about 2 years early, due to having a lot of college classes in high school. He skipped a couple grades, but it was worth it. He's the nerd of my family. "Good, good! I've got a couple years in, not much going on now. We're having an easy week, this week!" He smiled. "Zen!" My dad full out bear hugged him. "Hey Dad!" He chuckled, as my mom joined in. "How's college!"

       He took a minute, sitting beside Matt. "Its all good! Getting my work done, barely picked up a grade I almost failed." He smirked. "Rest of my stuff, besides Math, is pretty easy." He said, grabbing a sandwich as well. "Glad to meet ya! I'm Matt." Matt smiled at Zen, as he offered a paw. "Oh, I'm Zen! Nice to see ya, uh..." "Felix's boyfriend." He added. I gave Matt a look that said, "Shut up." Which he got the message of, surprisingly. I guess we both need to have our boundaries, and lines drawn not to cross.

(Matt's P.O.V)

       Just when I thought having one Felix was enough, here...I saw his brother. Exactly like him, but even more muscular, way taller, and he had the most wonderful fur. Also, he wasn't a Fox. He was a Lynx, and a handsome one at that. He looked like the fox manifestation of a smoke plume. I took a complete look at him, and noticed he had a small tail though. It reminded me of a deer's, almost. The best part about him? Those eyes...just, wow. He looked like a smoke plume with emeralds for eyes. He was gorgeous. Felix has competition, if I ever break my loyalty, which I won't. Its fun to dream, though.

       I turned to Zen, smiling at him and telling him, "Felix has competition." I jokingly said, chuckling. Felix gulped a bit, as I rubbed his shoulder a bit. I didn't mean I was going to leave him. "So that's your brother?" I whispered to Felix. "He's a lynx though." I added. "Yeah. My Mom had him before me. She uhh...it's complicated. She had a husband before my dad, and she got pregnant with him. She says its a miracle." He looked a little too serious. "That he is!" She ruffled his head a soft bit. "You guys can hang out and whatnot, play some games maybe!" My dad threw in. "Sounds like fun!" Zen added in.

       We went to Felix's room, popping in Zen's favorite game, which appeared to be COD: Black Ops III. "Ready to get destroyed?" He chuckled, handing us our controllers. "Ahh, ya got nothing on me, Zen!" Felix smirked, giving a smug triumphant look. "We'll have to see!" I smiled, getting ourselves ready.

       Zen was great! He went full on sniper. Me and Felix went heavy, trying to get to Zen on the Nuketown map. "Damn!" I muttered, as a headshot killcam played, of me. He'd struck me around a corner. Felix got close, and somehow sprayed and prayed him down. "Gah!" Zen shouted, laughing loudly. "This is tough!" We chimed in, laughing. We enjoyed our game for about an hour or two, Zen just barely beating the two of us. "Dang man...that was awesome!" Felix and I gave him a fist bump, laughing as we talked a bit.

*Late Night, about 10:00 PM*

       Zen had went to spend the night in a hotel, since all the rooms of Felix's house were occupied. We had the guest one, but there was a leak from the roof, and Zen kind of insisted. "So...that was a pretty great day today!" I said to Felix, as we walked around his backyard, looking at the stars and the moon. We laid down a second, just watching it all. "Beautiful night." Felix rolled his eyes around the sky, watching the stars. "Yeah...it's been great." I said soothingly. I was a little sleepy, resting my head on Felix's shoulder. "Think we should get back in?" I yawned, getting back up. "Yeah...you still owe me that fun time, remember?" He smirked, chuckling. "Yeah...I do, don't I?" I picked him up as we walked off to my room.

*Felix's room, about 10 minutes later*

(Felix's P.O.V)

       Me and Matt looked around the room a second, watching the sky and thinking about the best 2 nights of our lives. "Felix...this has been great." He chimed in, smiling. I wrapped a paw around his waist, my head on his shoulder. "Yeah...it has been." We were rather quiet tonight, but that's because we had nothing to say. Our love for each other was beyond words. We both knew how we felt, but we didn't need words. Actions are stronger than words.

       Matt walked over closer to me, smirking. "Well now seems to be a great time to pay you back." He chuckled, kissing my neck and biting it softly. "Heh...seems like it indeed." We moved from this to a short kiss, before we went at each other, smiling. Matt was so much bigger than me, though he was weaker. He's perfect. I just worried he liked my brother a little too much, which made me a bit nervous.