Sometimes Being There Is All You Need

WARNING: THERE IS A TINY BIT OF SMUT-RELATED STUFF HERE. I HAVE BOLDED IT. I DO NOT ACCEPT TRIGGERED PEOPLE GETTING DISGUSTED, EVEN THOUGH I WARNED THEM. LOL

(Matt's P.O.V)

       I froze in terror as Felix's mom presented herself, her head threw the door. She spotted Felix and I, and the look on her face was not good. "F-felix? What the hell are you?! Get out of him!" She barked, in hysterics. "Ah god, what the hell?!" She threw herself behind the door, utterly disgusted. "Son...just...clean that up. Next time, you tell me you need a little private time!" Felix reminded quiet, as I didn't say a word. We we're still stuck together, so he didn't exactly have the option of..."clean that up" on the table. "Mom...I'm kind of stuck here." He weakly said over to her. I could hear her gasp in either shock, disgust, or fear, as she went back to the kitchen.

       Felix looked at me in surprise, his mouth open. "Fuck! I bet I'm getting a talking to. 'Next time tell me when you need private time' Bah! Fuck!" I felt him whimper again as he began to tear up against me, hugging me. "Hey hey, its alright Felix. Ya didn't know." I tried consoling him so he wouldn't freak out. "I-I know...j-just, I hope my Dad..and especially my Mom doesn't make me leave you because of this..." He choked out, still tearing up. "Hey! Its alright. If she does, we can still hang out at my place." "You're joking? This is a pretty big shock for her. She probably wouldn't let me...for a while." He looked again at me. "Hey. If you don't like it with your parents, move in with me then. My mom and dad won't bite, I'm sure. I'll just tell them you're a friend." I smiled.

       I couldn't believe how he was right now. He was all macho man at school, and this emotional...excuse me...wreck, right now. "Just uhh...pull out of me, and uhh...we can explain." He looked at me, giving a weak chuckle. "I almost forgot." He popped himself out of me, catching a soft moan from me as he popped out. I held him close to me and gave him a kiss, standing up as I dressed myself. "Lets go talk to her. Maybe we can calm her down." I nudged his shoulder playfully.

       He chuckled at me, getting himself back up, dressing, and kissing me back. "Okay..." He gave me a teary eyed smile, as we opened the door back up to go out. We wanted dinner anyways. Our stomaches growled at each other like dogs in a fight. "We got pizza, is the good news. Bad news? Perhaps not any, if we play our cards right." Felix looked to me, smiling.

(Felix's P.O.V)

       I couldn't believe I let my mom catch me doing this. What was she going to say? I mean, she isn't a homophobe, but she isn't exactly on the support train, either. My dad, on the other hand, was bisexual before him and my mom met. He gave himself up for her, though. He'd understand me. Heck, he'd fight for me, if my mother didn't. I also owe Matt some favors. He'd gotten me through something that would have had me screaming at my Mom. Just like butter, he slid over and made everything easier and better.

       I kept hold of Matt's paw a little too tightly, as we walked down to the kitchen, preparing for the possible disaster. "Talks" with my mother, if they go wrong, can basically be considered World War III. Its never good, if you have the wrong tone, face, anything. I guess I'll have to see how it goes.

       We made our way down, with my mom giving a look that said, "What the hell?" all over it. Sprinkle on a little disgusting on that, too. "Hey, uhh...Mrs...?" "Mrs. Reznor. Now...what did you want?" She sighed, looking, now, a little upset. "I didn't mean for that, back there to happen." Matt explained. "We got a little carried away." Matt stepped back a second, sitting down, as my Mom gestured for him to. "Mom...I-I'm sorry, I didn't you w-would look on us." He stuttered out nervously.

       She gave a softer look, but she still looked mad. "What I don't get...is why you didn't tell me you were gay." She sighed, shaking her head. "You know you can share anything with me. I would still love you, nonetheless. You know that." She said to me, making my ears droop a bit. I feared this the most. Upsetting my mom. That was never good. "Son, I-I'm not mad, just...shocked. And to be honest, a little disgusted." Matt watched, as I tried to catch my words. Luckily, he helped me out. "Mrs. Reznor, we are sorry. Just...we're..." She smiled softly, but almost in fear. "Boyfriends?" She added in. "Yeah." Matt sighed out, as I chimed back in.

       At least it didn't end up like a lot of our fights. One time, when my Dad got into it with my mom over being a few payments behind on her car, I stepped in and she yelled at me for shoving my Dad away. It ended up in her getting wasted, and that was never a good thing to watch. She became a wreck when that happened. Luckily, nothing happened lately. We all were getting better.

       "I do love your son, Mrs. Reznor. Felix is the greatest thing to happen to me." Matt chimed in, as I smiled at it. "I will admit, I'm shocked. Also...you have good taste in men, Felix." She said, almost regretfully. She did seem way calmer now, though. "I just need a minute to get used to this. Dinner's ready if you want some." She gestured over to the just freshly warmed pizza. "Thank you Mrs. Reznor." Matt went over, hugging her. Odd enough, she returned it. "I love you Mom." I threw in, stepping over to get a plate.

       She watched us get our pizza a second before saying, "Love you Felix. And Matt? Please take care of him. He means the world to me. I wouldn't want a broken heart around here." She started to tear up a second, as I watched her. I didn't want to get any further, so I went off to my room and started eating there.

(Matt's P.O.V)

       I went and sat by Felix's mom again, who was taking a minute. "Hey...its alright." I watched her, as she picked her head up. "I-I know it is. I'm just shocked right now." She gave a weak smile to me. "I just hope you don't break my son's heart. Last time...he lost it. I couldn't bear it anymore." She whimpered a bit, as I moved beside her, hugging her a bit. "Hey, I won't. I love him more than my life." I whispered to her. "Okay...just, don't...well, I mean...warn me when you guys are-" "I got it. Don't worry, we will."

      I smiled at her again. "He's probably cooling down right now. He got a bit emotional earlier. He was scared to death of what you'd think." I said to her, almost scared she'd be mad at me. "He's always been that way. He worries too much." She reassured him, smiling at me. "Thank you. I...I needed this." She smiled, hugging me tightly, as I gave her an awkward one back. She sure kept her cool through this. Me and Felix worried too much.

*10 Minutes Later*

       I went back up to Felix's room, to catch him staring out a window. "Hey...everything alright, man?" He jumped a second, turning back to me. "O-oh...yeah. I just feel bad about my Mom. I didn't want to hurt her." I sighed, patting his back as I stood beside him. "You didn't hurt her, she was just shocked." I consoled him, kissing his cheek. "I know, but still...I didn't mean to surprise her like that." He stood up, sitting on his bed. "Thank you for being with me, just...for everything. I couldn't have handled that without you." He smiled at me, kissing me back. "You're welcome. Now come on...cheer up. Wanna play Twisted Metal again?"

       I walked over to the PS3 again, turning it on and readying our game. "Sure. Thanks for all that." He smiled at me, as we began our game. "You're welcome, babe. You mean the world to me." I smiled at him, hugging him before beginning our violent onslaught of vehicular manslaughter.